Download Computer Science Repeated MCQS of PPSC & FPSC
These repeated MCQS of Computer Science are taken from past papers which are being repeated in PPSC, FPSC Exams. These MCQS will be very helpful for you to prepare your upcoming tests of PPSC, FPSC, PMS, CSS etc.
You may prepare your Computer Science portion of test completely from this website to score good marks in PPSC, FPSC Exams.
Computer Science Repeated MCQS for PPSC, FPSC, PMS, CSS
1- The term ‘Computer’ is derived from__________?
2. Who is the father of Computer?
A. Allen Turing
B. Charles Babbage
C. Simur Cray
D. Augusta Adaming
3. The basic operations performed by a computer are__________?
A. Arithmetic operation
B. Logical operation
C. Storage and relative
D. All the above
4. Who is the father of Internet ?
A. Chares Babbage
B. Vint Cerf
C. Denis Riche
D. Martin Cooper
5. If a computer has more than one processor then it is known as__________?
6. A light sensitive device that converts drawing, printed text or other images into digital form is___________?
D. None of these
7. WWW stands for___________?
A. World Whole Web
B. Wide World Web
C. Web World Wide
D. World Wide Web
8. A collection of system programs that controls and co-ordinates the overall operations of a computer system is called____________?
A. System software
B. Operating system
C. Utility program
D. Device driver
9. What type of operating system MS-DOS is?
A. Command Line Interface
B. Graphical User Interface
D. Menu Driven Interface
10. Which technology is used in compact disks?
C. Electro Magnetic