Past SOLVED PAPER SET #03
1. The Shandur Pass connects Chitral with:
MathType: Try now
A new online user interface, easy to use, with
high quality images and handwritten input.
2.When Karakoram Highway Pak & China was completed in:
3.Where is the Tomb of Khwaja Farid is in:
(A) Kot Mitthan
(B) Pak Patan
4. Highest peak of nanga parbet is :
(C) koh hindu kash
(D) Suleman Range
5. Indus River joins/combine River Kabul near:
(A) Dera Ismael Khan
6. Who is the chairmen of National Economic Council:
(A) Interior Minister
(B) Prime Minister
(D) None of these
7. First Muslim Governor of Punjab is ?
(A) Mushtaq Gormani
(B) Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
(C) Feroz khan Noon
(D) Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot
8. Objectives Resolution was presented in :
(A) 3rd March 1949
(B) 7th March 1949
(C) 12th March 1949
(D) 17th March 1949
9. Who was the vice-president of Pakistan ?
(A) Noorul Amin
(B) Fazal ur rahman
(C) Fazal Elahi Chaudhary
(D) Ch. Prvaiz illahi
10. According to 1973 constitution what is the minimum age of senator under?
(A) 25 years
(B) 30 years
(C) 45 years
(D) 20 years
11. What among the following is the term of the office of Election commissioner of Pakistan:
(A) 2 years
(C) 5 years
(D) 6 years
12. President(leader) and Governor are bound to the assemblies with in the time:
(A) 12 hours
(B) 48 hours
(C) 90 hours
(D) 96 hours
13. Who attended Round Table Conference (RTC) was
(A) Begum Salma Tasaduq Hussain
(B) Banazir bhuto
(C) Begum Shaista Ikram Ullah
(D) Begum Jahaanara Shahnawaz
14.Who marked the beginning(starting) of Dogra rule(law) in Kashmir?
(A) Treaty of Amritsar
(B) Treaty of Lahore
(C) Instrument of accession
(D) Treaty of Kashmir |
15. Abdul Salam, got 1st Nobel Prize from which university?
(A) University of UK
(B) Howard University
(C) Oxford University
(D) University of Cambridge
16. “Habba Khatoon” poetry is in which language?
17. What was the profession of Mushtaq Ahmad Yusufi ?
(A) Civil servant
(B) News Caster
18. “Lowari Passo meet with:
(A) Dir with Chitral
(B) Dir with Mallam jabba
(C) Chitral with muree
(D) Chitral with Malakand
19. “Mother Theresa” of Pakistan campaigned/drive against which disease?
20. The United Nations General Assembly has announced the decade 2021-30 as?
(A) The decade on ecosystem restoration
(B) The decade for the rehabilitation of Refugees
(C) The decade for environmental change
(D) The decade for peace and stability
21. What is the most advantage(benefit) sector of Pakistan because of GPS-plus (duty free access, to European Union?
(A) eating goods
(B) Leather Products
(C) Textile and garments
(D) Surgical instruments
22. Who gave the title of “Ambassador of Hindu Muslim unity” to Quaid e Azam ?
(A) Sonia Gandhi
(B) Vijay Lakshmi Pandit
(C) Sarojni Naido
23. In 1919 Quaid e Azam appointed to represent Bombay Muslims in the Imperial legislative council but resigned(left) from the council on
(A) Hindu Muslim riots
(B) Rowlett Act
(c) Internal differences of Muslim League
(D) Demand for Independence
24.”Wealth of Nations” written by which famous man?
(A) Adam Smith
(B) Karl Marx
(C)wasif ali wasif
25. USA got Statue of Liberty by:
26. Watergate scandal is belong to:
(A) Terrorism issues
(B) Health issues
(D) Dam issues
27. What among the following is the article 3 of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of UN connect to:
28. Treaty of Versailles settled peace in:
(c) Middle East Europe
29. The IMF was established in 1944 (IMF. was created after the
(A) Malta conference
(B) London Conference
(C) Round Table conference
(D) Breton wood conference
30. China currently claims on part of Indian province for
(A) Arunachal Paradesh
(B) Madihya Paradesh
(D) United Province
31. The political term “Shadow cabinet” stands
(A) A cabinet of ministers specialized in their area
(B) A group of specialized critics in the official Opposition /against party
(C) A cabinet of unelected technocrats
(D) A category of ministers who are very close to prime minister
32. “Deal of the century” presented by US President Donald Trump associate :
(A) US China trade
(B) US Iran relations
(C) US Russia Relations
(D) Palestine issue
33. The Lengthy written constitution of the world is:
(A) British Constitution
(B) Indian Constitution
(C) Chinese Constitution
(D) French Constitution
34. The word ‘REX’ stands for:
(A) The King
(B) The Crown
(C) The Court
(D) The Parliament
35. Ho Chi Minh was:
(A) Leader of Vietnam
(B) Leader of Laos
(C) Leader of Thailand
(D) Leader of Japan
36.How miles is Continental Shelf limits in Pakistan :
(A) 12 Nautical Miles
(B) 100 Nautical Miles
(C) 250 Nautical Miles
(D) 350 Nautical Miles
37. Soviet Union was restore by Russian Federation in
(A) October, 1991
(B) November, 1991
(C) December, 1991
(D) January, 1992
38. China proved a mile stone in the history of Sino-Pak relations. Which of the following diplomats provide his
Services to finalize the agreement?
(A) Manzoor Qadir
(B) Agha Mohammad Raza
(C) ZA Bhutto
(D) Mohammad Ali Bogra
39. In which year Kyoto Protocol came into force in:
40. Pakistan place her first nuclear power station in Karachi with :
41. The Quran and Sunnah are declared/announced the Supreme law of Pakistan under the Amendment:
42. who write “Kapas ka Phool” ?
(A) Khadija Mastoor
(B) Saadat Hassan Minto
(C) Youns Butt
(D) Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi
43. Hugo Shavez was leader of which country :
44. when Bolshevik Revolution took place in:
45. Jahangir Khan won Squash Champion Ship52. India speak for what percent of South Asia’s for 10 times: population?
(A) World Open
(B) British Open
(D) Asian Open
46. When Sui Gas was first discovered in was sworn in for. Pakistan?
(A) Second time
(B) Third time
(C) Fourth time
(D) sixth time
47. WhenWorld Water day is celebrated?
(A) March 22
(B) March 23
(C) April 22
(D) April 23
48. The India’s current president name is:
(A) Pranab Mukherjee
(B) Venkalah Naidu
(C) Pratibha Patel
(D) Ram Nath Kovind
1. The Shandur Pass connects Chitral with:
49. akistan’s first ambassador to US name was?
(A) Matloob Hussain Syed
(B) Zafarullah Khan
(C) Patras Bukhari
(D) Abdul Hassan Asfahani
50. Jabir ibn Haiyan is famous for?
51. Who worked under Albert Einstein:
(A) Dr. Saleem uz Zaman Siddique
(B) Muhammad Raziuddin Siddique
(C) Dr. Munir Ahmad Khan
(D) Dr. Abdus Salam
52. India represent/constitute what present of south Asia’s population?
53 Sui Gas discovered in Pakistan first?
54. How much of the earth’s surface ocean cover?
55. Members are there in the Security Council?
56. Which one is the SAPTA la a trade agreement by
(A) ASEAN Nations
(B) APEC Nations
(C) SAARC Nations
(D) EU Nations
57. Brightest planet in the solar System?
58. The total length of coastline of Pakistan?
(A) 1020 Km
(B) 1046 Km
(C) 1095 Km
(D) 1126 km
59. Dome of Rock is situated in:
60. How many countries are in SAARC?
61. How many official wording languages are recognized/ acknowledge by UNO?
(D) None of these
62. Second largest desert of the world is :
(D) Great Bear
63. Which ountry has no boundary with Syria:
64. When was Sindh separated from Bombay in:
65. Which of the following is Vasco da Gama was the native of:
66. Largest earth filled dam of the world is:
67. which country from Arab spring movement in Middle East started?
68. The famous city of Timbuktu is:
69. Three Gorges Dam is situated in:
70. What fraction of the human genome encodes proteins?
71. Which reactions occurs in the stroma of the chloroplasts in the plant cells?
(A) Calvin cycle
(c) Krebs cycle.
72. Stimulus intensity is detected/perceive in brain by?
(A) The number of actor potentials/ abilities per second
(B) The threshold potentia
(C) The amplitude of the action potential
(D) The number of synapses overlapped
73. which organ Cirrhosis disease affects ?
(D) Small Intestine
(D) Small Intestine
74. The Earth is years old according to science.
(A) 10 billion
(B) 4.5 million
(C) 4.5 billion
(D) 450 million
75. Makes up 14 to 17 % of the skeleton.
76. which vitamin that power/ control the browning in fruits by the help enzymes is
(A) Vitamin K
(B) Vitamin C
(c) Vitamin B
(D) Vitamin D
77. Energy value(power) of fats and oils is times more than carbohydrates and proteins.
78. The milk needs to be heated for pasteurization at 161°F for seconds
79. Vitamin that is generate/produced by body and is not found in fruits and vegetables.
(A) Vitamin B1
(B) Vitamin B12
(C) Vitamin B6
(D) Vitamin A
80. Coniferous forests have low biodiversity than:
(B) Tropical Rain Forest
(D) Cool temperate
81. Which Rocks that contain(cover) fossils are:
(A) Celandine rocks
(B) Monzonite rocks
(c) Sedimentary rocks
(D) Dolerite rocks
82. Depletion/Reduction of the ozone layer is caused due to:
83. Deforestation at largest scale can be observed at:
(A) Atlantic forest
(B) Amazon forest
(C) Borneo forest
(D) Sumatra forest
84. Which can be recycled many times?
(c) Organic materials
85. Blank DVDs on which data can be remove/erased and rewritten are identified as:
(A) DVD + WR
(B) DVD + RW
(D) DVD + W
86. What is the name of person who gave the idea to combine the internet with the hypertext concept?
(A) Steve Jobs
(B) Bill Gates
(C) Tim Berners-Lee
(D) Jeff Bezos
87. First Mechanical Calculating Machine was invented by:
(A) William Oughtred
(B) Gottfried W. Leibniz
(C) Blaise Pascal
(D) Charles Babbage
88. Two different(various) methods to insert content from one application into another i.e. embedding and
89. Name for a webpage address, select from following?
90. The function is which can calculate the values/power given in a specific order.
(B) Predefined formula
(D) none of these
91. Average age of X and Y is 30 years, that of Y and Z is 32 years and the average ago of Z and X is 34 years, how many year the age of Z is:
(A) 32 years
(B) 34 years
(C) 35 years
(D) 36 years
(D) 36 years
92. Complete the sequence: 6. 11, 27.
93. In an Annual examination, 1100 boys and 900 girls showed, 50% of the boys and 40% of the girls passed(successful). The fall % is.
94. Segregation, choose(select) the word given below that reveals the opposite(against) meaning.
95. The square of standard deviation is known :
96. The largest number of Nobel Laureates are from after the United States:
(A) United Kingdom
97. Operation Zarb-e-Azb underwent popular(famous) the former FATA. Azb was the name of:
(A) Sword of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Mouhammad(PBUH)
(B) Sword of Hazrat Ali (R.A)
(C) A two headed Arrow
(D) War against enemies of humanity
98. Which of the following Study of life in outer space is called:
99. Which studies the interactions among organisms and their environment?
100. Wakhan Corridor is located(situated) to the of Pakistan:
PAST SOLVED PAPER SET# 2
1. Who is the current Secretary General of SAARC?
(A) Prvaiz illahi
(B) Amjad Hussain Sial
(C) Arjun Bahadur Thappa
(D) Ahmed Saleem
2. Stale Bank of Pakistan first Governor name is ?
(A) Zahid Hussain
(B) Abdul Qadir
(C) abdul haq
3. who served two terms as the secretary general of the United Nations.
4. The General Assembly and the Security Council select the judges of the International Court of Judges for the period of 9 years The ICJ is
comprised of _judges.
5. Kirthar Range is a mountain range in Pakistan spreading about 190 miles. In which province of Pakistan does the range’s largest portion reside?
(C) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. When Baluchistan was given the status of Pakistan?
7. What is the length of Karakoram Highway?
(A) 810 miles
(B) 612 miles
(D) 912 miles
8. What is the name of penultimate viceroy of British India?
(A) Lord Linlithgow
(B) Lord Wavell
(C) Lord Mountbatten
(D) Lord Willington
9.Who wrote the book “Search for Saladin”?
(A) Ayesha Jalal
(B) Akbar S. Ahmad
(C) Stanley Wolpert
(D) Hector Bolitho
10. When was the project “TAJ MAHAL”commenced?
11 Earth’s atmosphere have LAYERS ?
12. The oceans contain per cent of the Earth’s water.
13. Azad and Jammu Kashmir currently president name is?
(A) Raja Farooq Haider
(B) Ch Abdul Majid
(c) Masood Khan
(D) Yaqoob Khan
14. In which district the temples Katas Raj reside?
(D) Dera Ghazi Khan
15. Nawab Malik Amir Mohammad Khan was governor of West Pakistan in 1960. He was from:
(C) Mirpur Khas
16. Which mughal build Attock fort?
(C) Shah Jahan
17. What is bit?
(A) Binary Unit
(B) Binary Digit
(C) Binary System
(D) Digital System
18. What was the growth rate of Pakistan in 2018 according to World Bank?
19. Which Vitamin contains traces of Selerium?
(A) Vitamin C
(B) Vitamin E
(c) Vitamin B
(D) Vitamin K
20. PROM chips are programmed by plugging them into:
(A) ROM bumers
(B) Chip Kits
(C) PROM Programmer
(D) PROM Reader
21. Indus Rivers in:
22. Sindh Sagar Doab is the tract of land between the following rivers
(A) Indus and Ravi
(B) Chenab and Jhelum
(C) Indus and Jhelum
(D) Jhelum and ravi
23. Current Chief of Air Staff name is ?
(A) Sohail Aman
(B) prvaiz musharaf
(C) Mujahid Anwar
(D) Tariq Aziz
24. When celebrated International Mother Language ?
(A) 21 February
(B) 22 March
(C) 21 April
(D) 21 Dec
25. Who is the capital of Kazakhstan?
26. When was SCO, Shanghai Cooperation Organization established in:
27. Pakistan has been ranked in the world among countries facing acute water shortage a ccording to IMF report?
28. Amnesty International for Human Rights was founded in:
29. Mechanical stopwatch can measure a time interval/period up to a minimum _seconds
(A) 0.30 s
(B) 0.1 s
(C) 0.50 s
(D) 0.01 s
30. When in ICC Champions Trophy did Pakistan won by India?
(A) 18 June
(B) 23 June
(C) 25 June
31. Which one is the event of Supernova?
(A) Expanding Black Hole
(B) Exploding Star
(C) Shining Comet
(D) Moving Asteroid
32. ‘King of Pop’. Michael Jackson was died in:
(A) June 2009
(B) June 2012
(C) June 2006
(D) June 2002
33. Who among the following is called as the Poet of Beauty?
(A) William Wordsworth
(B) John Keats
(C) Rudyard Kipling
(D) P. B. Shelley
34. In mathematics, a solution to an equation that emerges from the process of solving the problem but is not a legal solution to the problem is
35. Which number of elements in power set (1.2.3) is:
36. An empty subset have how many subsets ?
37. When a triangle has two congruent sides, it is termed ——triangle.
(D) Iso Scale
38. The —– is equal to the add of all the values in the data divided by the number of values in the data:
(D) Geometric Mean
39. A is a representation of a frequency distribution by means of rectangles whose widths represent class intervals and whose areas are
proportional to the equivalent frequencies:
(C) Pie Chart
(D) Bar Chart
40. Which one instrument is suitable to measure the internal diameter of a test tube?
(A) Vernier Calipers
(B) Screw Gauge
(C) Feeler Gauge
(D) Bore Gauge
41. Crude Oil is heated in the incinerator up to:
42. Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum is involved in the synthesis and storing of:
43. World Food organization of the United Nations was created at the behest of:
(A) U Thant
(B) Dwight Eisenhower
(C) J. F Kennedy
44. Asabiyya, a concept of social solidarity was given by:
(A) Ibn e Khaldun
(B) Al Farabi
(C) Ibn e Hazm
(D) Jarir Al Tabari
45. Muhammad Ibn e Zakaria Al-Razi was a walking encyclopedia physician, alchemist and philosopher from:
46. Al-Qanun fi at-tibb is an encyclopaedia of medicine in five books by:
(A) Al Farabi
(C) Ibn e Hazm
(D) Jarir Al Tabari
47. Who discovered the sunspots?
(A) Johannes Kepler
48. In 1935 which city was hit by the earthquake?
49. Which of the following country does the Batura Glacier lie?
50. Which province has Uch Gas Field?
(A) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
51. Countries are there in Asia?
52. A Wolf runs around a ground twice and covers a distance of 8 km, one side of square ground is—-km?
A) 8 km
(B) 4 km
(C) 2 km
(D) 1 km
53. Who invented bifocal spectacles and lightning rod?
(B) Benjamin Franklin
(C) Thomas Edison
(D) James Madison
54. What is the name of second largest gas field in Pakistan which is being operated by OCGDL?
(A) Bobi Gasfield
(B) Chachar gas field
(C) Qadirpur Gas field
(D) Uch Gas field
55. Mars, neighbor of Earth, has natural satellites.
56. In 1918 Max Planck won Nobel Prize in Physics for the discover of:
(A) Time Constant
(B) Energy Quantum
(C) Heat Constant
(D) Wave Constant
57. Which instruments is used to measure the amount of liquid precipitation (rain) over a set period of time?
(B) Rain Gauge
58. which measure used to Parsec unit?
59. When Solar eclipse occurs ?:
(A) Earth comet between Sun and moon
(B) Moon comet between Sun and Earth
(C) Sun comes between Earth and Moon
(D) Sun rays don’t reach earth
60. which is a camera uses convex lens to form an image :
(A) Real, inverted, magnified
(B) Real, inverted, diminished
(C) Virtual, Inverted, diminished
(D) Real, Upright, diminished
61. When NaHCO3 is heated, produces: :
(C) Ca (OH) 2
62. When guard cells Stoma, found in the epidermis of leaves closes :
(A) Gain water
(B) Lose water
(C) Exchange gas
(D) None of these
63. steel structures and Iron are damaged by:
(A) Carbon Monoxide
(B) Sulphur dioxide
(C) Carbon dioxide
64. Inflammation of liver is produced:
65. when was Paris Climate Agreement adopted:
66. The United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) also called as RIO Summit was held in:
67. Which among is the speed of sound in air?
(A) 1347 km/h
(B) 1235 km/h
(C) 1290 km/h
(D) 1495 km/h
68. Enzymes are basically made up of—–:
(B) Nucleic Acids
69. How many days are the life span(period) of red blood cells?
(A) 110 days
(B) 140 days
(C) 120 days
(D) 170 days
70. What is the % of water present in our brain?
71. In order to make Nitrogen available to primary producers like plants, in ecosystem it is changed(transformed) into:
(D) Nitric Acid
72. Parthenocarpy is the creation of fruit which makes the fruit:
(A) Full of seeds
73. The World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought is a United Nations is detected(identified) on:
(A) 17 June
(B) 17 July
(C) 17 August
(D) 17 May
74. CD-ROM usually can store up to data?
(A) 650 mb
(C) 720 mb
(B) 680 mb
(D) 820 mb
75. Dengue is reason by which type of mosquito:
76. Who is Joins kidneys and bladder?
(C) Infenor Vena Cava
(D) Suprapubic Tube
77. Edward Jenner successfully developed world’s first vaccine in which year :
78. Which aids digestion is secreted into the pancreatic juice?
79. Who transmitted first radio signal through air?
(C) Graham Bell
80. High-tech exports of Pakistan stand at:
(D) None of above
81. Who was Prime Ministers of Pakistan secured Gwadar from Oman?
(A) Feroz Khan Noon
(B) I.I. Chundriger
(C) Ch. Muhammad Ali
(D) M. Ali Bogra
82. Villi are small finger as structures in the:
(A) Large intestine
(B) Small intestine
83. Yeast is important in making of bread because it produces:
(A) Carbon dioxide
84. Kartarpur corridor connects which Gurdwara to India:
(A) Panja Sahib
(B) Darbar Sahib
(C) Sacha Sauda
(D) Rohri Sahib
85. The National Program for Family Planning and Primary health in:
86. A fruit develops from which part of the plant after fertilization?
(A) Ovule Wall
87. Which disease is effected the deficiency of Vitamin D?
(C) Night Blindness
(D) All of these
88. In which year the largest famine hit Ethiopia :
89. What is the ratio when the medians of a triangle cut each other
90. Who was the longest serving chairman of Senate?
(A) Mian Muhammad Soomro
(B) Wasim Sajjad
(C) GI Khan
(D) Habibullah Marwat
91. Who is responsible for the clotting of the blood?
(D) White blood cells
92. Mastication is cthe process of:
93. Bacteria die at which temperature?
(A) 102 F
(B) 106 F
(C) 110 F
(D) 120 F
94. Oxyhaemoglobin color is?
(B) Bright Red
(C) Dark Red
(D) Pale Yellow
95. Pepsinogen is changed into stomach in:
96. Literacy rate in Christian world is 100% likened to that literacy rate in Muslim world is:
(A) 50 %
(C) 60 %
(D) None of these
97. which of the following Pakistan’s population is what per cent of the world’s population?
(A) 2.4 %
(C) 2.8 %
(D) 2.7 %
98. Circumference of earth is around——- km:
(A) 20000 km
(B) 30000 km
(C) 40075 km
(D) 50000 km
99.In which year Indian Railway started operation:
100.Title of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S)?
(A) Khalil Ullah
(B) Kalim Ullah
(C) Saif Ullah
Past Solved Paper Set # 01
Suez Canal is between __________?
A. Arabian Sea and Red Sea
B. Red Sea and North Sea
C. Mediterranean Sea and North Sea
D. Mediterranean Sea and Red Sea
3 May is observed Internationally as _________.
A. Labour Day
B. Environment Day
C. Earth Day
D. Press Freedom Day
The headquarter of Green Peace International is located in _________.
The most powerful organ of United Nations is _________?
A. General Assembly
B. Security Council
D. International Court of Justice
Which from the following countries does NOT yield veto-power?
A. United States
B. United Kingdom
The largest ocean of the world is __________?
D. None of these
Which from the following countries is NOT a member of D-8?
The North Atlantic treaty (NATO) was signed in __________?
World Trade Organization was established in __________?
The headquarter of Red Cross is in _________?
A. New York
D. The Hague
The world’s highest mountain is in __________?
The motto of UNO is _________?
A. It’s your world!
B. Life for All!
D. Love and Peace!
The headquarter of NATO is located in _________.
A. New York
The European Union’s working capital is in _________.
The D-8 is an organization of eight ________ countries.
The currency of Indonesia is _________?
There are _________ non-permanent members of the security council.
Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has __________ official languages.
There are __________ members of SAARC?
Which Country from the following is NOT the member of UNO?
A. Vatican City
C. North Korea
Which is the capital of Angola?0
The United Nations was founded on _________?
A. March 24, 1945
B. October 24, 1945
C. March 24, 1949
D. October 24, 1950
The first democratically elected female President of Africa is from which country ?
World Sustainable Development Summit’ is organized by which institution ?
A. Green Peace
B. World Economic Forum
C. The Energy & Resource Center
D. United Nation Development Program
Which country allowed women into three sports stadium for the first time from 2018?
D. Saudi Arabia
International Space Station ( ISS) was launched in which year ?
Where is the headquarters of Caribbean Community (CARICOM) ?
Which country is not the member of QUAD Countries Group?
Which city is believed to be the oldest inhabited city of Europe?
A. Athens, Greece
B. Saint Petersburg, Russia
C. Plovdiv, Bulgaria
D. Sibiu, Romania
Vlad the Impaler popularly known as Dracula, was the ruler of which country?
Which country was the first to be declared an atheist state?
Which Country has built the world’s Longest Cantilever?
B. United Kingdom
Teotihuacan Pyramids is located in which country ?
The State Hermitage Museum is located in which country ?
Borobudur Temple is located in which country ?
D. United Arab Emirate
Great Mosque of Cordoba is located in which country ?
In which country the world’s tallest sandcastle has been built ?
B. Saudi Arabia
D. United Arab Emirate
Valley of the Kings is located in which country ?
Who was the architect of “Taj Mahal” ?
A. Ustad Allah Baksh
B. Ustad Ahmad Lahori
C. Norman Volvak
D. Henry Irwin
The World’s largest and deepest rail tunnel Gotthard Base Tunnel is located in which country?
D. United States
Which of the following Sikh Guru laid the foundation of Amritsar ?
A. Guru Gobind Singh
B. Guru Hari Singh
C. Guru Amar Das
D. Guru Ram Das
FIA Jobs Syllabus & Course Outlines and Complete Data for FIA Exams/ Tests
Lecturer Islamic Studies Test Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc. Exams
Lecturer Math Guide PDF Book for PPSC, FPSC, NTS Exams for the post of Lecturer Mathematics.
FBR Inspector (BS-16) Inland Revenue jobs 2021 – by FPSC
PPSC Chief Officer/ Municipal Officer SOLVED Paper
Test preparation Data for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Disaster Management Department (Board of Revenue)
PPSC Solved Paper of Assistant (BS-16) held on 03.07.2021 by PPSC
FIA Recruitment Guide 2021 for Assistant, Sub Inspector, ASI, UDC, LDC
One Paper Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc.
Ministry of Defence (MOD) all past Solved Papers
FIA Constable Guide- Complete Book by Dogar Publishers
Very important mcq ,thanks for information
Check new MCQS has been updated.
Why There is no answer key of these notes
There are not solved papers