Download PPSC All Repeated MCQS of 2020 held in 2020 for preparation of PPSC, FPSC Exams.
Download PPSC All Repeated MCQS of 2020 There are all Papers PPSC All Repeated MCQS of 2020 for the exams held in 2020. These MCQs will be very helpful in preparation of PPSC and FPSC Exams.
PPSC All Repeated MCQS of 2020 PPSC Past Paper 2020 Most Repeated MCQs Collection.
1. The Shandur Pass connects Chitral with: Gilgit
2. Karakoram Highway between Pak & China was completed in: 1978
3. Tomb of Khwaja Farid is in: Kot Mitthan
4. Nanga Parbat is the highest peak of: Himalayan
5. River Kabul joins Indus River near: Attock
6. The Chairman of National Economic Council is: Prime Minister
7. Who was the first Muslim Governor of Punjab? Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
8. Objectives Resolution was presented in the Constituent Assembly on: 7th March 1949
9. The only vice-president of Pakistan was: Noorul Amin
10. What is the minimum age of senator under 1973 constitution? 30 Years
11. Term of the office of Election commissioner of Pakistan: 3 years
12. On the advice of Prime Minister and Chief Minister, President and Governor are bound to dissolve the assemblies with in: 48 Hours
13. The only Muslim woman who attended Round Table Conference (RTC) was: Begum Jahaanara Shahnawaz
14. The British sold the Kashmir to Gulab Singh Dogra under the treaty of?: Treaty of Amritsar
15. Abdul Salam, 1st Noble Prize recipient of Pakistan got his Ph.D degree from which university?: University of Cambridge
16. “Habba Khatoon” is famous poetess of which language? Kashmiri
17. “Lowari Pass” connects: Dir or Chitral
18. Dr. Ruth Pfou the “Mother Theresa” of Pakistan campaigned against which disease? Leprosy
19. The United Nations General Assembly has declared the decade 2021-30 as?: The decade on ecosystem restoration
20. Identify the most benefited sector of Pakistan because of GPS-plus (duty free access, to European Union?: Textile and garments
21. The title of “Ambassador of Hindu Muslim unity” was given to Quaid e Azam by: Sarojni Naido
22. The Quaid e Azam resigned from the membership of imperial Legislative council on account of: Rowlett Act
23. “Wealth of Nations” was written by: Adam Smith
24. Watergate scandal is related to: Spying
25. The article 3 of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of UN relates: Health
26. The Treaty of Versailles settled peace in: Europe
27. International Monetary Fund (IMF), was created after the: Breton wood conference
28. China have claim on part of Indian
29. The political term “Shadow cabinet”
A group of
critics in the
30. “Deal of the century” presented by US
President Donald Trump related to:
31. The Lengthiest written constitution of the
32. The word ‘REX’ stands for:
33. Ho Chi Minh was:
34. Continental Shelf limits of Pakistan is:
35. Soviet Union was replaced by Russian
36. Kyoto Protocol came into force in:
37. Pakistan installed her first nuclear power
station in Karachi with the cooperation of:
38. The Quran and Sunnah are declared
Supreme law Pakistan under
39. “Kapas ka Phool” is written by:
40. Hugo Shavez was leader of:
41. The Bolshevik Revolution took place in:
42. Jahangir Khan won Squash Champion
Ship for 10 times:
43. In 2018, German Chancellor Angela
Merkel was sworn in for
44. The World Water day is celebrated every
45. Who was Pakistan’s first ambassador to
46. Jabir ibn Haiyan is famous for his work
47. The Pakistani scientist who worked under
48. When was Sui Gas first discovered in
49. India represent what percent of South
50. Oceans cover how much of the earth’s
51. How many members are there in the
52. SAPTA is a trade agreement by:
53. What is the brightest planet in the solar
54. Dome of Rock is located in:
55. How many countries are members of
56. The second largest desert of the world is:
57. Which of the following country has
boundary with Syria?
58. Vasco da Gama was the native of:
59. The largest earth filled dam of the world
60. Timbuktu is the famous city of:
61. Three Gorges Dam is located in:
62. Approximately what fraction of the human
genome encodes proteins?
63. Stimulus intensity is detected in brain by?
The number of
64. Cirrhosis is a disease that affects which
organ among the following?
65. ______makes up 14 to 17 percent of the
66. The vitamin that control the browning in
fruits by the help enzymes is
67. The milk needs to be heated for
pasteurization at 161 °F for ______
68. Vitamin that is produced by body and is
not found in fruits and vegetables:
69. Coniferous forests have low biodiversity
70. Rocks that contain fossils are:
71. Deforestation at large scale can be
72. Which of the following can be recycled
73. Blank DVDs on which data can be erased
and rewritten are identified as:
DVD + RW
74. Who gave the idea to combine the
internet with the hypertext concept?
75. The first Mechanical Calculating
Machine was invented by:
76. There are two different ways to insert
content from one application into another
i.e. embedding and____:
77. What is the name for a webpage address:
78. The function is a _____ which
calculate the values given in a specific
79. The square of standard deviation is
80. After the United States, the largest
number of Nobel Laureates are from:
81. Operation Zarb-e-Azb underwent in the
former FATA. Azb was the name of:
Sword of the
82. Study of life in outer space is known as:
83. Which of the following studies the
interactions among organisms and their
84. Wakhan Corridor is located to the______
85. Red Lake is found in:
86. What is the function of Logical Unit in a
87. Which of the following is not a MS Power
88. The word “Pakistan” was firstly
introduced in _____ in 1933.
Now or Never
89. The word Muhammad (SAW) as a name
has been mentioned in the Holy Quran
90. Which Prophet of ALLAH had minimum
91. _______ are used to display data.
92. Which of the following is the second
largest province of Pakistan in terms of
93. Which one of the following is a metal?
94. Which of the following functions in
Microsoft Excel is used to count items in a
95. Vaccination was discovered by _____ :
96. What was the religion of the majority of
the Arabs before Islam?
97. Which Article of the 1973 Constitution
relates to National Language of Pakistan?
98. _____ is the capital of Fiji.
99. Which Ghazwa is mentioned in Surah Al-
100. When was Quaid-e-Azam elected as the
President of the First Constituent
11 August, 1947
101. River Nile flows through which of the
102. In MS Excel 2016, which of the following
can be used to split windows into two?
window > split
103. The oldest revealed divine book is:
104. Which component of computer is also
considered as it “Heart”?
105. Which was the first Gulf state who
106. Which of the following Windows do not
have Start button?
107. To create table of columns and rows for
statistical or mathematical calculations
using spreadsheet, which software is
108. In the context of Pakistan’s political and
Judicial history what dees PCO stand for?
109. Which gas present in the Earth’s
atmosphere can absorb solar ultraviolet
110. Quaid-e-Azam resigned from Congress in
111. Rainfall ismeasured using a:
112. Gulbadan Begum was Emperor
113. Which part of the World is know “Great
Britian of Pacific”?
114. Increased level of SGOT/AST in blood is
an indication of:
115. When no tariffs are imposed on all
Imports and exports, it is called:
116. Which of the following is considered the
deepest lake of the world?
117. _______ considered the largest Glacier
in world located in Antarctica.
118. The great book “Al-ltqan fi Uloom al-
Ouran” was composed by:
119. Manama is the capital of which Asian
120. Due to geo strategic position no peace is
possible in Afghanistan without the active
support and co-operation of:
121. Stanley Wolpert is popular due to his
122. Who was the first Pakistani doctor who
lost his life due to Covld-19 infection and
was posthumously awarded the Nishan-e-
Kashmir on 27 March 2020?
123. Why did the USA withdraw from the
United Nations Human Rights Council in
there was a bias
124. Where is The Pyramids of Giza situated?
125. The over-cooking of food should be
avoided because it:
nutrition value of
126. What are liquids that evaporate quickly
127. Panama’s capital is:
128. What is Jobbery?
for private gain
129. Akosombo Dam is constructed on Volta
river in_________ .
130. Earth completes one rotation on its axis
23 hours 56
minutes and 4.9
131. Partition of Bangal was annulled under
King George V
132. Study of Spiders is called:
133. Ching Ping Dam is located in:
134. Lala Lajpat Rai was a famous Punjabi
leader associated with:
135. Which battle led to the birth of the
Battle of Siffin
136. ajr-e-Aswad is installed on the wall of
Khana Kaaba. What is the meaning of
137. WIPO is the abbreviation of:
138. The Diamir-Bhasha Dam is in the
preliminary stages of Construction. It is on
139. When a gas turn into a liquid is called:
140. The Edhi foundation has the world’s
141. “DIET” is the name of the Parliament of:
142. Which document was firstly drafted to
give pace to constitution making process?
143. Imam Maalik died in:
144. Which of the following protects our body
145. During Jehangir’s reign Sir Thomas Roe
and Captain Hawkin visited Moghul Court
146. Name the Prophet who was contemporary
of Hazrat Ibraheem (A.S.):
Hazrat Luut (A
147. Who was the first civilian Chief Martial
Law Administrator in Pakistan?
148. During the migration from Makkah to
Medina, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and
Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) took
shelter in the:
Cave of Thawr
149. What is Pakistan’s biggest export?
150. Who was the penultimate Viceroy of
151. MS Word 2016, to extend a selection to
one line up, press_________ keys from
SHIFT + UP
152. Banaras Institute was the first practical
step taken against:
153. Which is the starting point of website?
154. Nagomo Karabakh region is recognised
as part of:
155. _____ of North America is currently
named as Denali Peak
156. Scotograph is an instrument for:
Aiding the blind
157. How many different documents you can
open at one time?
As many as your
memory will hold
158. “Hayat-e-Javed” was written by:
159. Gen Joseph Dunford belongs to:
160. What does LED stand for:
161. Provincial autonomy was enhanced
162. Poonch river is tributary of:
163. The murder of Archduke Ferdinand, the
heir to Austrian throne, became the
immediate cause of which war:
World War I
164. Shukhov Tower is located in:
165. In the field of computers what is BASIC
(Beginners All-Purpose Symbolic
166. In the human body, gall bladder is the part
of the_________ system.
167. Which enables us to send the same letter
to different persons?
168. Ghazwa Tabook was fought against:
169. Deficiency of iron in human body cause:
170. In which park, Minar-e-Pakistan is
171. One kilometer equal to how many miles?
172. The first Chief Minister of Punjab after
173. A book “Thoughts on Pakistan” is written
174. Astore District is located in which area?
175. Who is Father of Local Self Government
176. Which is the only district bordering all
four provinces of Pakistan?
177. Sources of air pollution include:
178. The year of Imam Abu Hanifa’s birth is:
179. Pakistan has the shortest boundary with:
180. If one of the angles of a triangle is 90
degrees what would be the value of other
45 and 45
181. Which Prophet is known as Zun-Nun?
182. What was the old name of Lahore High
Chief Court of
183. Which command can be set to prohibit or
allow a cell entry?
184. “Sajji” is a dish originating from which
province of Pakistan:
185. Which king tore the letter of Prophet
(PBUH) into piece?
186. When was the title “viceroy” introduced
in British India?
187. Which is the most famous sport of Gilgit
188. War of Independence of India started in:
189. If Amir is in the North of Bilal and Saad is
in the West of Bilal. In which direction is
Amir with respect to Saad?
190. Name the first written constitution of the
191. Vienna is a city located on the bank of
192. The thinning of ozone layer is resulting
due to chlorofluorocarbons,which are
Spray cans and
193. The process of transferring files from the
internet to your computer is called:
194. Under the Indus Water Treaty the use of
which rivers was allocated to Pakistan?
195. Which is the famous city of Iran?
196. “Drought” is one word substitution of:
Lack of rain
197. Software in computer:
capabilities of the
198. Where Alfalah Building is situated?
199. ‘Manchar Lake’ is situated in:
200. Earth is slightly flattened at the poles and
so its shape is described as_________ .
201. Which Saudi King came to Pakistan in
202. Hoover, one of the most beautiful dam in
world located in:
203. The process by which a substance
absorbs moisture upon exposure to
atmosphere is called:
204. In March 1920, Gandhi started:
205. Buenos Aires is city of:
206. The commandment of “Qadhaf
punishment” was given in:
207. What is defined by handout master?
208. Which Surah is known as Aroos-ul-
209. Name the woman, after Hazrat Khadija
(RA) who embraced Islam?
210. The Cabinet Mission 1946 consisted of:
211. Who was the last Governor-General of
212. Who was the founder of the
Paul G Allen
213. In Microsoft Excel, the file you create
and edit is called:
214. What is the name of the Hadith, which is
according to the Holy Quran and reason?
215. National Anthem of Pakistan was
broadcast on Radio Pakistan for the first
216. In Microsoft Window 7, which of the
following is not a gadget?
217. NASA it an organisation dealing with
space activities of USA What does NASA
218. In MS Word 2016, Shortcut key to open
“Font Display Box” is:
Ctrl + D
219. The Khunjerab Pass links Pakistan with:
220. What is the old name of Makkah?
221. Carbon Scheme was Introduced under
222. The Urdu-Hindi Controversy, an
Important forerunner to the partition of
British India, started in:
223. Chichan itza is located in:
224. established Federal Security Force?
225. To stop a slide show in MS Power point
which of the following option a correct?
226. Who gave a proposal to form a new
Political party for the Muslims of India?
227. Turkey, Syria, Lebanon and Israel share:
228. In MS PowerPoint, on mouse click option
can be used by:
Transition > on
229. When stock market is rising it is called:
230. The command and Staff College of
Pakistan Army is located in:
231. World Food day:
232. 18 July has officially been declared by the
233. Which from the following is true for
travel through a
234. In which Ocean is the enigmatic
“Bermuda Triangle” located?
235. Island of “Abu Musa” is disputed
Iran and UAE
236. The planet nearest to the sun is:
237. ‘Nazare’ is a beach of
238. In MS Word 2016, which of the following
shortcut key is used to use paste special?
CTRL + ALT+
239. _______ is considered the largest glacier
240. Name the code name for the US seals
operation in Abbottabad, in which Osama
bin Laden was killed:
241. Jawaharlal Nehru was the _________ of
242. Which of the following Mughal rulers
banned music in his regime?
243. ‘NATO’ is an abbreviation of:
244. What is the duration of a day at the Nlorth
and South Poles?
245. When did Quaid-e-Azam become the
permanent President of All India Muslim
246. Ukkaz, Dhul Majaz and Doumat al-
Jundul have historical importance of
247. How many awards of Nishan-e-Haider
were conferred upon brave Pakistan
soldiers who embraced Shahadat during
the 1971 war?
248. Capital of Italy:
249. End of war of independence 1857 was
officially declared in:
250. The ring of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was
251. How many independent states are there
252. Which is the biggest library in the world?
253. What is the Capital of Egypt?
254. Which amendment made on April 23,
1974 defined the boundaries of Pakistan?
255. Which was the second Governor General
of Pakistan after the death of Muhammad
256. Emperor Hamayun was ousted by Sher
Shah Suri Humayun lived in Exile for?
257. Frederic Parsy (“Apostle of Peace”), won
the first Nobel Peace Prize in 1901. To
which country did he belong?
258. Which of the following is not a type of
259. Number of columns in MS-Excel 2007
260. Printer is an example of?
261. To change text in italic form:
Ctrl + I
262. Analog signal is measured in?
263. From where Jhelum River starts?
264. Parkinson is a disease of?
265. The term of President of Pakistan
according to the 1973 constitution is?
266. Pakistan officially joined the United
Nations (UN) on:
267. How many Nishan-e-Haider awarded till
268. AB de Villiers belongs to which country?
269. Sachal Sarmast was a famous poet of
270. Cataract is a disease of?
271. Ibn-e-Batuta came to India during reign
272. Shawal is which month of Islamic
273. Hazrat Umar martyred in which month of
274. Shab-e-Miraj incident takes place on?
275. The book revealed on Hazrat Daud
276. Bani Israel was The Nation of?
277. Second source of Islamic law is?
278. Who started the system of Islamic
279. Cripps Mission arrived India in?
280. Pressing F8 three times selects?
281. Bradlaugh Hall has been venue of some
of the most important events in history of
Pakistan and India. In which city is it
282. Faraizi Tehreek Started form which city?
283. Illustrations group is in which tab?
284. Which of following can be renamed?
285. To set indent, to change Margins and to
set tabs show under?
286. To select all the slides or more than one
slide in presentation?
287. Which of following show document name
288. In MS-Word 2016, Screenshot is in?
289. For combining two or more cells we use?
290. To fix values in an excel we use:
291. Header and footer is in:
292. Microsoft word is?
293. How many types of page orientations?
294. Clipboard in home is used for?
295. “Mail Merge” tab is in?
296. Shortcut key for finding something?
Ctrl + F
297. The minimum number of rows and
columns in MS word document is?
1 by 1
298. Maximum zoom percentage in
299. Rows and coloumns intersect at:
300. First secretary of Trustee of Aligarh
Sir Syed Ahmed
301. Which symbol must all formula begin
302. Shortcut key for next slide?
303. Dasht-e-Lut desert is located in?
304. 72 Which alignment choice spreads the
data across the width of the cell?
305. The study of cancer is called____?
306. Asthma is provoked by:
307. Dictionary used in MS-Office?
308. Pakistan ideology based on which theory?
309. “Clipboard function in MS-PowerPoint
310. Mast Tawakali was a poet of:
311. To start Slideshow of a presentation?
312. DNS refers for?
313. Your___files stores various versions of
314. A word in a webpage that, when click
open another document.
315. Reusable optical storage will typically
316. What is to be used to add text in slide?
317. The first Round Table Conference was
318. Name the tree whose wood is used for
making cricket bats:
319. Pinpoint the very first convert to Islam
among the following pious personalities
(May Allah Bless
320. A Kilo Byte is equal to:
321. The General Cemetery of Santiago is
322. The famous city of Carthage, which has in
the past been ruled by the Romans and
Hannibal, is located in which country?
323. Nokia is the Brand of which Country?
324. “Cathay Pacific” is an airline of:
325. Hanna Lake is situated near:
326. Who invented the World Wide Web
(WWW) with Robert Cailliau?
Tim Berners Lee
327. “Formosa” is the old name of:
328. Which of the following Surah in the Holy
Quran named after insect?
329. Sagrada Familia in Barcelona is situated
330. The cover of the Kaba’a is called:
331. Kilimanjaro is a mountain located in:
332. Which of the following river is without
333. Which of the following instruments is used
for measuring the humidity in air?
334. Bodies which usually fall from the sky to
the Earth are called:
335. Cape of Good Hope is situated in:
336. The ALU and CU are components of:
337. Who started ancient Olympic Games?
338. What is the meaning of “Zam Zam”?
339. Dynamite was invented by
340. Geology describes the rocky parts of the
341. The first cabinet of Pakistan consist of:
342. Who is known as the “Father of Civil
Service in India”?
343. Speakers are:
344. “Derawar Fort” is located in District:
345. In MS Word 2016, the option ‘Multilevel
List’ is available in:
346. Who established Scientific Society in
347. Bicameral system of legislature was
introduced in Pakistan under the
348. The number narrations of Hazrat
349. United Nations Organization (UNO) was
350. “Great Bear Lake” is located in which
351. Capital of Spain:
352. 1937 Elections were held in eleven
provinces of India Sub-Continent
Act of 1935
353. UNICEF headquarter is in:
354. Gestapo was the Secret Police of:
355. Who had the shortest tenure as
Governor – General of Pakistan ?
356. Which Prophet is dignified with special
title, “Khalil-Ullah” (Friend of God)?
357. Which short keys are used to “cut
selected items” in File menu?
CTRL + X
358. The world biggest Island:
359. The newly constructed Gomal Zam Dam
in located in:
360. The strongest and longest bone in human
361. Identify the author of the famous book
“The Emergence of Pakistan”
362. Who was, at one time, called the
“Ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity”?
363. When did Lord Curzon announce the
Partition of Bengal?
364. Which ghazwa took place in 2 A.H. In the
month of Ramzan?
365. Archery’ is the national sport of:
366. Human Rights Day is observed on:
367. Khanpur Dam is built on which river?
368. Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) has the
same chemical composition as that of:
369. Who was the conqueror of Spain?
Tariq bin Ziad
370. ‘Pathway to Pakistan’ is the
Khaliq uz Zaman
371. At which occasion salat became obligation
372. The major part of great rift valley located
373. Which Pakistani former cricket player is
popularly known as the Asian Bradman?
374. Chronometer is used to measure:
375. In which of the following countries Atlas
Mountains are found?
376. Name the only recipient of “Hilal-e-
Kashmir”, an award equivalent to Nishane-
Naik Saif Ali
377. The largest planet of the solar system is:
378. Hypocrites of Madina built contrary to
379. Indian Ocean and Atlantic Ocean meet
Cape of Good
380. Junaid Jamshed was a lead vocalist of
381. MS Excel 2016, one has to go
to_________ option for setting or clearing
382. Which of the following is a salt water
383. Who was said to be the first one to recite
the Holy Quran openly in Haram-e-
384. The President under the 1973
Constitution is elected:
By two Houses
of the Parliament
and the four
385. The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) was
poisoned by a Jewish hostess at the time
386. ‘Baseball’ is the national game of:
387. Who was Sisakar?
Wazir of Raja
388. HTML is the basic language used to
389. ______ is the largest dam of Pakistan.
390. “He would have been prophet, if I were
not the last one,” the Holy Prophet
(PBUH) said this about:
391. Which is the smallest Sea of the world?
392. The gibberellins:
393. The concept of Carbon Credits originated
from which of the following?
394. The gas, commonly known as “laughing
395. The famous novel “Frankenstein” was
396. March 22 is observed internationally as:
World Day for
397. The capital city of Malaysia is:
398. Who is the author of “Now or Never, Are
We to Live or Perish Forever”?
399. India came under British Crown with:
400. To open a template in Word, first go to
401. In 1911, Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar
started publishing newspaper ‘Comrade’
402. BIOS is used for?
403. Electric current is measured In:
404. When was the State of Swat formally
included in Pakistan?
405. How many time do the hands of a clock
coincide in a day?
406. When was the report of Simon
407. Who was the first Governor of West
408. Danish War was fought in:
409. Which of the following Vitamins maintains
normal clotting of blood?
410. The Uncharged particle of atom is called:
411. Name the author who created the fictional
character of a great detective called
412. The hottest Planet of our solar system:
413. What is the second pillar of Islam?
414. What is the name of Boat of Hazrat Nooh
415. What is the name of Hazrat Usman (R.A)
416. Khateeb ul Anbiya is the title of:
417. ______ is a technique that is used to send
more than one call over a single line?
418. The keys used to lock the keyboard:
419. Fear of and prejudice against
420. What is a binomial state?
Two nations coexisting
421. When no tariffs are imposed on all
imports and exports, it is called:
422. Crop grown for sale is called:
423. British fought opium war with:
424. Iran launched monkey into space in:
425. How many memorandum of
understanding (MOUs) was signed by
Pakistan and China for CPEC?
426. Who are called Reds because the colour
of their flag is red?
427. Which of the following countries has
largest gas reserves?
428. Earth hour is observed on every year:
429. In MS Word 2016 Watermark’ option is
430. Queen Elizabeth I was an Influential
431. The headquarter of Arab Monterey fund
432. Lake Tana is present in:
433. Which of the following river does not form
delta before falling into sea?
434. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan is buried in:
435. Mohanlal Karamchand Gandhi
renounced his formal membership of the
436. Quran was translated into Persian
437. The Mosque of ‘Dai Anga’ is located in:
438. Salang Tunnel is located in the Hindu
Kush mountains. It connects the following
439. The draft of the 1956 constitution was
29 Feb, 1956
440. Charter of Democracy was signed
between Pakistan People’s Party and
Pakistan Muslim league on May 14, 2006
441. Which element of the following is not
essential for plants?
442. In the fourteen points presented by the
Quaid e Azam in 1929. he demanded
reforms in which of the following
443. What is the circumference of Earth?
444. Siachen Glacier is in mountain _____
445. What is the other name of K2?
446. What is the old name of Chennai?
447. Abdul Sattar Edhi, who is known for his
philanthropist services, was born in a town
448. Montreal is a city in:
449. Which of the following was the old capital
of Japan before Tokyo?
450. Who among the following chaired the
annual meeting of All India Muslim
League in 1907?
451. Which Mughal Emperor built the
452. DPI stands for:
Dots per inch
453. How many senators are directly, elected
from each province of Pakistan?
454. Which is a man made substance?
455. Faiz Ahmad Faiz got Lenin award in:
456. What is boiling point of water at 1 atm?
457. Who was the last king of Afghanistan?
458. Jallianwala Bagh massacre happened in:
13 April 1919
459. What is the full length of badminton
460. Ping Pong is also called:
461. Arfa Karim is famous owing to:
462. Food and Agriculture Organization is a
UN agency that is fighting hunger and food
problems in the world. Its headquarter is
463. Shah Abdul Latif was a Sufi poet from:
464. Shafqat Amanat Ali belongs to which of
the following musical families?
465. Algeria got independence from France:
466. Which foreign leader among the following
addressed the Parliament of Pakistan for
the third time?
467. Mohenjo Daro is called:
Mound of Dead
468. Nili Ravi is a breed of:
469. Hazrat Bilal R.A was a stave and his
470. What is the height of Nanga Parbat?
471. Which of the following line spacing is
invalid In MS Word?
472. Who was called Sword of Allah?
473. Which Caliph of the following Caliphs
launched the postal department?
474. Who among the following was the first
woman martyr In Islam?
475. Hybrid Computers are:
476. The orientation of page in MS Word can
be changed from:
477. According to OAG which of the following
routes is the most busiest?
478. What is the old name of Japan?
479. Ghalib was born in:
480. Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai was from which of
the famous order?
481. Which is the second largest Planet in our
482. When did the Organization of Islamic
Conference change its name to
Organization of Islamic Cooperation
28 June 2011
483. ‘Grameen Bank’ a pioneer in the field of
micro finance, was the brainchild of:
484. Arch of Janus is present in:
485. Which Prophet’s nation was destroyed by
the rain of stones?
Hazrat Loot AS
486. Potrait and Landscapes are;
487. What was the name of Hazrat Halima’s
488. Greater Iqbal Park in Lahore, where
Minar-ePakistan is located, was
489. Hijaz mountains are found in:
490. Name the Prophet who introduced the
science of astronomy?
491. Pakistan’s permanent representative in
the United Nations is:
492. In MS Word 2016, ‘Cover Page’ option is
493. In MS Excel 2016, = Now () is used:
To show current
date and time
494. Where was All India Muslim League
founded in 1906?
495. In PowerPoint 2016, ‘Rehearse Timings’
option is available in:
Slide Show Tab
496. The Act of 1909:
size of the
Central as well
497. Safi-Ullah is the title of:
498. Among the following, which one is the
world’s most populous city in terms of
499. EBDO was promulgated by Ayub Khan in
1959. What does EBDO stand for?
500. A Word template stores common
501. For how many years, Hazrat Muhammad
remained under the care of his
502. Who is the only person in Pakistan to
have served as Deputy Prime Minister of
503. In which city, office of FIFA house is
situated in Pakistan?
504. Among the following battles, the
maximum number of Huffaz-e-Quran were
martyred in the:
505. Neil Alden Armstrong, the first person to
set foot on the moon , died on:
506. “Ring of Fire” refers to the ring of
volcanoes present in .
507. Karam-un-Katibin means:
508. Which area in an excel window allows
entering values and formulas?
509. What was the real name of Tipu Sultan?
Sultan Fateh Ali
510. The International Atomic Energy Agency
has its Headquarters in:
511. Number of Jamarat is:
512. In MS Excel 2016, ‘Conditional
Formatting option is available in _____
513. Sassi Punnu, is a known legend of:
514. Sultan Azian Shah Cup is related to which
515. In MS Word 2016, which shortcut key is
used to view a “Print Preview” of a
ALT + CTRL +
516. Caracas is famous city of:
517. Vyborg Historic Center is locatod on:
518. Mac is a/an:
519. Who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan
when our first Constitution of 1956 was
520. Broad peak is the _______
mountain in Pakistan.
521. Light travels at ______ miles per
522. Who was the founder of Khilji Dynasty?
523. The British sent Cripps Mission to India
chiefly with a view to:
Secure the cooperation
Indians in its war
524. The beginning of the Mughal Empire is
dated to the victory by Babar over:
525. “Adobe flash” is an example of:
526. Photosynthesis in plants takes place
527. Bhikki Power Plant is located in District:
528. The longest International border in the
529. Pakistan is connected to Afghanistan via:
530. Which of the following International
Organizations has no formal structure?
531. Physiotherapy deals with:
532. Tarbela dam on which river?
533. Gobi Desert is present:
534. Tiger wood is player of sports?
535. Who was the first invented the airplane?
536. Where is waterloo situated?
537. LCM stands for?
538. WHO, headquarter is located in?
539. Who was the successor of Zaheer-ud-Din
540. The birds who feed marine food remove
salt one of glands?
Rectal salt gland
541. Which gland produces bile?
542. What was the name of Mother of Allama
543. Regional Cooperation for Development
was renamed in 1985?
544. Who was to develop the design of the
mausoleum of Quaid-e-Azam?
545. Old name of Squash is?
546. Which river flows under west minister
547. Which is called Pink City?
548. How many great lakes in the world?
549. During Haj Arfat gathering occurred in:
9 Zil Haj
550. Quit India movement started in?
551. Muhammad Khan Junejo PM of Pakistan
left his office?
29 May, 1988
552. Mid ship rank of navy is equal to which
553. Which central Asian country have largest
554. The process of applying zinc coating to
iron is called?
555. Which part of computer used for transfer
Physical part &
556. Official language of Jammu and Kashmir
557. How many parties are in All Parties
558. Pakistan remained a Britain domino
559. Fame of Shamim Ara rests in?
560. Tulbul Navigation water project was built
561. Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed accepted
562. How many total General Elections were
held in Pakistan?
563. All Pakistan music conference as
15 Sept. 1959
564. Which is largest library of Pakistan?
565. TAPI stands for?
566. Which type of lens is found in human eye?
567. MAO College was founded by?
568. Which department got functional during
Hazrat Bin Omer Bin Abdul Aziz period?
569. Asaar-e-Sanadeed was book upon?
570. Living History is a book by:
571. Thoughts on Pakistan written by?
572. Surah Al Kausar is the shortest Surah of
The Holy Quran. The number of its verses
573. Male is the Capital of:
574. Which of the following is the largest fort
Rani Kot Fort
575. Pyongyang is a city of:
576. Ten Commandment bestowed to which
Can cause a cell
to become turgid
578. Metre is the unit of:
579. Which Crop sown on the largest area of
580. The enzyme that catalysis the hydrolysis
of fats is:
581. The famous Moti Masjid built in 1635 is
582. The last Ummayyad Caliph was:
583. In which hijri Hazrat Muhammad (SAW)
584. Rivers that flow in Germany:
585. Who said that, “VIRTUE IS
586. What was the name of the Maharaja who
reportedly signed the Instrument of
Accession of Kashmir to India?
587. Many programmers call writing the
588. When did Pakistan recognize China?
589. Incisors, Canines, Pre-Molars, and
Types of Teeth
590. Which of the following according to the
Holy Quran is an unpardonable sin:
591. The word Jihad means:
592. Acid precipitation results from human
and sulfur cycles
593. In which month Pakistan got No. 1
position in ICC Test Ranking for the first
594. C.S.S is abbreviation of:
595. Justice Sajjad Ali Shah was dismissed in
596. Which Muslim leader left the politics
after the cancellation of the partition of
597. Secondary growth of stems and roots:
Is brought about
by vascular and
598. Where is Crystal Mosque (Masjid
599. Who was commander of infidels in the
battle of Uhad?
600. Lagos is a famous city of:
601. Radcliff unjustly included_________
tehsils of Punjab in India.
602. The task force established by Pakistan
Navy to defend CPEC is called:
Task force 88
603. Who was the first Chief of Army Staff of
the Pakistan Army?
604. 22 March is observed internationally as:
605. When table salt NaCI is added to water?
Chlorine ions are
606. Mr. A.O Hume, on whose initiative the
Indian National Congress was formed,
member of Civil
607. Who is the author of republic?
608. A compact disc that can be written, read
many times, erased and written again is
609. The European Union launched its
currency “EURO” Bank Notes & Coins
as a public currency on:
January 1, 2002
610. Havaldar Lalak Jan Shaheed was
awarded Nishan-e-Haider for his acts of
bravery and valour during the:
611. Sub-Saharan Africa is, geographically,
the area of Africa that lies of the Sahara.
612. Which program is run by BIOS to check
hardware components are working
properly while computer Is turned ON?
613. The percentage of oxygen in the
atmospheric air is approximately:
614. The capital city of Brazil is:
615. Ctrl, Shift and Alt are called _____ keys.
616. Which instrument is used to measure
height of aircraft above ground?
617. “We the people of the United Nations”,
this line is written in the preamble of:
Charter of the
618. Which country and the United Nations
Development Program (UNDP) signed an
agreement to help strengthen Pakistan’s
619. Durand Line a single page agreement was
620. Rafael Nadal is a famous player of which
621. First Mysore War was fought between:
The English and
622. Jamiah-AI-Azhar is a University is
623. Who among the following designed the
National Flag of Pakistan?
624. “INTERPOL” Headquarter is in:
625. Dead plants on the surface of water and
oxygen depletion of the water body is
626. Loss of memory as a result of damage of
the brain is called:
627. What is the duration of the National
Anthem of Pakistan?
628. Which is the world’s largest landlocked
629. The term PVC stands for:
630. When did Bangladesh release Prisoners
of 1971 war?
631. Which blood group among the following is
a universal donor?
632. What is an average age of Horse?
633. Which shortcut key is used to update
634. Which of the following is the world’s
largest inland water body?
635. A person who is liable to pay Zakat is
636. How many members were there in Simon
637. How many times, the word ‘Qul’ has been
repeated in the Holy Quran?
More than 200
638. Who initiated the Silk Letter Movement
(Reshmi Rumaal Tehreek)?
639. Which dam in Pakistan has the largest
640. Dokhlam Standoff was between which of
the two countries?
641. ICs (Integrated Circuits) were used in:
642. Head Sulemanki is on which of the
643. Sakhalin Island dispute involves which of
the two countries?
Russia & Japan
644. Turkey, Syria, Lebanon and Israel share
common border with:
645. What was the reason of Hazrat Usman
646. Angkor Wat is a temple complex in:
647. Which program is used to convert high
level programming to low level machine
648. Pakistan won the ICC T-20 World Cup in
2009. Who was the Captain?
649. Who among the following was the first
Asian to translate the Holy Quran into
650. Who was the first woman in space
651. How many times did Pakistan win Hockey
652. Who was the first captain of Pakistan
Women’s ODI and Test Matches?
653. A mumy was discovered near Iranian
capital was of:
654. Iran Nuclear Deal is also known as:
655. Who is called Umar-e-Sani?
Hazrat Umar bin
656. Meister Eckhart was:
657. The most efficient engine is:
658. Which Prophet’s Nation committed
embezzlement in trusts?
659. Brahma Samaj was founded in:
660. What will happen if ozone layer
UV Rays reach
661. Heart attack is caused due to:
662. Which Prophet is known as
663. When did Gandhi renounce his
membership of Congress?
664. When a person is killed by his brother is
665. The Fastest test hundred was scored by:
666. Berbers, or Amazighs, are an ethnic
group of several nations mostly inhabitant
667. Siachen dispute started in:
668. Abdul Sattar Edhi was born in:
669. According to OAG the world busiest road
670. First President of Indian National
671. What is called the reduction in the rate of
672. What is the meaning of “Ex-post facto”?
action or force
673. Bob Dylan got the Nobel Prize in the field
674. Amir Khusro was the famous poet in the
675. Which kind of Tax is Federal subject?
676. “Red Lake” is situated in:
677. Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
enrolled in which school?
678. Isotopes are atoms of the same element
with different number of:
679. When did Pakistan join International
Labour Organization (ILO)?
680. Physiotherapy is a curative method of:
681. “Mount Kinabalu” is located in:
682. USA purchased “Louisiana” from which
683. “The Lighthouse of Alexandria” is
situated in which country?
684. Pakistan is situated in:
685. “Accolade” means
An Award or
686. A firm buys goods on credit, which
document does the firm use to record this?
687. Where is “Bridge of No Return” is
688. In the process of galvanization an iron
sheet is coated with:
689. Which of the following gases is used in
690. Which shortcut key is used to insert an
end note in MS-Word 2016?
691. The Karakoram Highway strat from:
692. “Cultural Relativism” was coined by:
693. Hazrat Ali (R.A) martyred in:
21 Ramazan, 40
694. The most important ore of Aluminum is:
695. The gas used in manufacturing of
Banaspati ghee is?
696. Abraham Lincoln was belonged to:
697. Real name of Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A)
698. Statistical calculations and preparation of
tables and graphs can be done using:
699. “Madness and Civilization” was written
700. “Jinnah of Pakistan” was written by:
701. Bronze era started from which country?
702. The number of deaths occurring in any
year for every 1000 of the population is
703. UNODC (United Nation Offices of Drugs
and Crime) established in:
704. Cabinet Mission was sent to India in:
705. World’s Population day is observed every
706. “Jinnah: India, Partition, Independence”
was written by:
707. Monsoons are names of:
708. Wind energy is an example of:
709. The Reko Diq mine is located near Reko
Diq town in Chagai District, Province
710. Which gas is predominantly responsible
for global warming?
711. The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s
largest coral reef system, located in?
712. “Anorexia Nervosa” is a disease of:
713. The United States of America at present
is a Federation consisting of:
714. “Leukemia” is a disease of the:
715. The capital of ‘Somalia’ is:
716. Who was appointed as the first President
of All India Muslim League?
Sir Agha Khan
717. Who is a Polymath?
Expert of many
718. Which Surah of the Holy Quran is called
719. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) gave the key
of Baitullah permanently to:
Bin Talha (RA)
720. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) went to Syria
with Hazrat Abu Talib at the age of:
721. Which city of Pakistan is called the “City
722. The first Pakistan National Marathon
Race was organized at:
723. In MS Excel 2016, mainly________ types
of ‘Page Orientation’ are available.
724. An email cannot be sent without:
725. “Genoa” is a seaport of:
726. Silicon valley is located in:
727. A famous city of Burman is:
728. Civilian Martial Law with President Z.A.
Bhutto at the helm of affairs came to an
April 21, 1972
729. Pakistan took first structural adjustment
package from IMF during the regime of in
the year 1958?
730. The only species of cat family that lives
and hunts in group is:
731. Takht-i-Bhai is an archeological site of
Buddhist Civilization, located near the’city
732. Who wrote the book “Tareekh-ul-Umam
wal mulook” ?
733. Nation Assembly adopted “The 26th
Constitutional (amendment) Bill on “?
734. Pakistan joined SCO as full member on:
09 June 2017
735. What was the launch date of Indian
Mission to Moon Chandrayaan-2?
22 July 2019
736. A red wavy line under a text indicates:
737. Which operation will you perform to move
a block of text in MS Word?
Cut and Paste
738. The famous painting ” La Gioconda” is
better known as:
739. Sikhism is a religion of:
740. Within six months of Quaid-e-Azam’s
death, Pakistan’s Constituent Assembly
741. The Pakistani film “Zarqa” became very
popular in Pakistan and the Middle East.
Who played the Character of “Zarqa” in
of Muslim States
743. A mural is:
Any piece of art
744. Huge mass of land surrounded by ocean
from at least three sides is called:
745. Noor Jahan came from _____ in the reign
of the Mughal Emperor Akbar the Great:
746. Which of the following countries has the
longest coastline in the world?
747. The removal of carbon dioxide, urine and
sweat is a process of ?
748. Mention the part in London that is famous
for public meeting, Assemblage and free
749. Power Point is called ____ software:
750. All of the following constitute security
risk and possible violations of privacy
751. “At the drop of a hat” means:
752. Deccan Plateau is located in:
753. In 1492 when Muslims were driven out of
Spain what was the name of the King and
754. ANC stands for
755. Zou-Shadatain is the title of ?
756. American War of Independence was won
by _____ colonies against Britain?
757. When the Berlin wall was demolished?
758. The shortest serving Chief Justice of
759. Pollination by birds is called:
760. Robin Williams, who committed suicide,
was famous as a/an:
761. European Institute of Gender Equality
(EIGE) works under:
762. Osaka is a famous city of:
763. Izmir Treaty was signed in:
764. The most urban province of Pakistan is:
765. Supreme Court Building in Islamabad was
designed by Kenzo-Tange. He was ?
766. Islamic Military Counter Terrorism
coalition was formed in:
767. Vacuum Tube pertains to _______
generation of computer.
768. Middle ages in Europe were also referred
769. America was named after:
770. Naval war college located in:
771. “Bunker and Chukker” are two terms
772. Heating element of an electric heater is
made up of:
773. Which American Computer Company is
called big blue?
774. According to Simon Winchester’s book,
how many Tectonic plates are there in
775. Muscular and nervous disorders are
owing to lack of:
776. Boxer Revolution occurred in:
777. Medicine that counteract effects of
poison is called as:
778. Camp David is famous for Egypt-Israel
accord. This accord was concluded in:
779. How many years Shah Jahan lived his life
of a captive?
780. Mohandas Karam Chand Gandhi
resigned from Congress in:
781. In 1979 Arab League shifted its
Headquarter from Cairo to______:
782. Name the book of Hadiths which is
written on a particular subject?
783. Who is the father of geography?
784. Vietnam War ended through:
785. In a Windows PC, the shortcut key
restoring last action in Mircosoft
Ctrl + Y
Assistant (BS-16) All Past Papers of PPSC, FPSC, MOD, FIA etc. in All departments
PPSC All Repeated MCQS 2021 SOLVED
PPSC All Repeated MCQS of 2020
Download Assistant (BS-16) Past Solved Papers of PPSC 2015-2022
Check Result of Punjab Police Constable, Lady Constable, Driver Constables, Wireless Operator Constables Jobs
Sub Inspector Model Papers SOLVED
PPSC Lecturer Guide Books & Past Solved Papers for All Subjects
General Knowledge MCQS (Solved)- Taken from past papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, FIA, Police, etc…
FIA Jobs Syllabus & Course Outlines and Complete Data for FIA Exams/ Tests
Lecturer Islamic Studies Test Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc. Exams
Lecturer Math Guide PDF Book for PPSC, FPSC, NTS Exams for the post of Lecturer Mathematics.
FBR Inspector (BS-16) Inland Revenue jobs 2021 – by FPSC
PPSC Chief Officer/ Municipal Officer SOLVED Paper
Test preparation Data for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Disaster Management Department (Board of Revenue)
PPSC Solved Paper of Assistant (BS-16) held on 03.07.2021 by PPSC
FIA Recruitment Guide 2021 for Assistant, Sub Inspector, ASI, UDC, LDC
One Paper Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc.
Ministry of Defence (MOD) all past Solved Papers
FIA Constable Guide- Complete Book by Dogar Publishers