Download PPSC Sub Inspector Model Paper 05 for preparation of PPSC, FPSC, FIA, Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exams.
Model Paper # 05
1. Current President of India name is ?
(A) Pranab Mukherjee
(B) Ram Nath Kovind
(C) Pratibha Patil
(D) Kocheril Raman
2. Which one is the synonym of Rebate?
(A) low price
3. The headquarters organizations is located in Addis Ababa?
4. which the Muslims and Hindus of British India agreed for separate electorates:
(A) Congress-League Pact
(B) Reforms Act
(C) Delhi Pact
(D) Luck now Pact
5. Hypothermia is caused by :
(A) Extreme cold
(B) Extreme heat
(C) Excessive radiation
(D) None of these
6. What is the Fundamental Rights, according to the law in Pakistan, are enforceable through:
(A) The Supreme Court only
(B) The High Court
(C) Both A and B
(D) The Parliament
7. First owner name of Microsoft Company was ?
(A) Mark Zucker Berg
(B) Dick Cheney
(C) Bill Gates
(D) Steve Jobs
8. A network that covers large area, city, country and beyond is known(called):
9. Under the Schengen Agreements people can travel Europe without passports being checked. Where is Schengen situated ?
(A) The Netherlands
10. Roger Federer is a famous player of which game:
11. If A can type 10 pages(sheets) in 5 minutes and B can type 5 pages in 10 minutes then, working together, how many page(sheets)s can they type in 30 minutes?
12. When divide 0.7 by 10 answer is :
(A) 7 0
13. (1/4 + 5/8) + (1/2 + 3/4) = find it?
14. Which animal is taxable for Zakat?
15. which among is true Otto von Bismarck was!
(A) Great historian of Great Britain
(B) Architect of the German Empire
(C) Czar of Russia
(D) King Emperor of Austria
16. Which of the following Viceroy of India from 1943 to 1947 was:
(A) Lord Wavell
(B) ) Mountbatten
(C Lord Curzon
(D) None of these
17. From which language is the term Curriculum Vitae derived?
18. which one is the group of”School” :
19. What kind of a file JPG extension usually refers to?
(A) System file
(B) Animation file
(C) MS Encarta document
(D) Image file
20. What is the Synonym of “Cheeky”:
21. Quaid–Azam resign from the membership of Imperial Legislative Council in?
22. Complete the number series: 2, 6, 12, 20, 30, 42___
23. The Faraizi Movement introduced by Haji Shariatullah on his return from Saudi Arabia, was first introduced in:
(B) Uttar Pradesh
24. What is the name of the pass which links Chitral with Gilgit:
25. which of the following “A Jewish national home” in Palestine was pledged:
(A) By U.S.A in 1946
(B) BY U.N.O in 1949
(C) By British Empire in 1917
(D) By Allied Powers in 1915
26. what is the Synonym of “Obdurate:
27. Rex Tillerson was the CEO of:
(A) Boeing Corporation
(B) Union Texas Oil Company
(c) Exxon Mobil Corporation
28. Who is the founder of “Wikipedia”?
(A) Peer Schnelder
(В) Byron Looper
(C) Jummy Wales
(D) Mark Fletcher
29. The Magna Carta was agreed(decided) to by King John of England, in:
(A) 1212 AD
(B) 1216 AD
(C) 1215 AD
(D) 1220 AD
30. “And thou do see the people enter ALLAH’S religion in crowds”. Translation of a quran verse. It is contains in Surah:
31. Complete the series: 3, 5, 10, 12, 24, 26___
32. The term Butterfly Storke is associated with(link with) which of the following sports?
33. Quran is an unpardonable sin.
(c) Not performing Salat
34. Barack Hussein Obama was the President of USA country.
35. Ghulam Muhammad Barrage is situated at
36. Syed Ahmad Shaheed and ismail Shaheed were martyred at:
37. 2+2 – 2 x 2 + 2 = 0
38. In which year Islamiyah College for Women Cooper Road, Lahore was established(set up)?
39. “Fleet Street’ London is famous for?
(A) Banking and financial offices
(B) Offices of the Cargo companies
(C) Office of the newspapers and press agencies
(D) Offices of the Royal Navy establishment
40. In MS-Word, the process of removing the unwanted part of an image(picture) is known(called) :
41. Choose the synonym of Devilish:
42. Choose the synonym of “Radiant”:
43. Which Article of 1973 constitution link to National Language of Pakistan?
(A) Article 215
(B) Article 251
(C) Article 257
(D) Article 12
44. Trachoma is a disease of the
(B) Digestive system
45. What is meant by “Miqat”?
(A) Wearing of Ahram during Umra
(B) Point where Ahram must be put on by pilgrims
(C) Wearing of Ahram during Hajj
(D) Point where Tawwaf is begun
46. He did not pay heed his brother’s advice
47. Which of the following country’s parliament is called ‘Storting”:
48. Excel is a:
(A) Graphic Program
(B) Word Processor
(C) A Spreadsheet Program
(D) Designing template
49. Synonym of “Infinitesimal” is.
50. Which of the following International Human Rights Organization is based in New York?
(A) Human Rights Watch
(B) Amnesty International
(C) Anti-Slavery International
(D) None of these
51. which of the following Shakespeare’s famous plays? “To be, or not to be, that is the question are lines.
(B) King Lear
(D) Romeo and Juliet
52. What is meant by Barzakh?
(A) The Day of Judgment
(B) First 10 days after death
(C) Period/duration between death and day of judgement
(D) Process of accountability on the Day of Judgment
53. Silvio Berlusconi is:
(A) Ex-Secretary General of U.N
(B) Ex-French Premier
(C) Famous Painter
(D) Ex-Prime Minister of Italy
54. There is a limit everything in life.
55. In a flight of 600 kms, an aircraft was slowed down due to(caused by) bad weather and the average speed was reduced by 200 km/hour and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. Total duration of flight is ?
(A) 1 hour
(B) 2 hours
(C) 3 hours
D) 4 hours Solution:
56. “Philately is:
(A) Science of drugs
(B) Postage stamp collection actives
(C) The study of written record
(D) The study of animal behavior
57. What is contraband?
(A) All Narcotics
(B) Articles banned by a government
(c) All smuggled material
(D) Goods which may assist an enemy in the of war
58. “Shadow Cabinet’ is:
(A) A specialized group/company of critics formed by the opposition party in the Parliament
(B) Some Ministers very close to the Prime Minister
(C) Cabinet declared by the majority part in the Parliament before forming government
(D) None of these
59. ‘Ibn Battutah’, a famous traveler, belonged to:
60. What is meant by “Sine die”?
(A) Under judicial considerations
(C) Without fixing a date
(D) Superior Court
61. Soan and the Haro are the two rivers of——-:
(A) Balochistan Plateau
(B) Pothohar Plateau
(C) Northern Areas
(D) Azad Kashmir
62. When did Balochistan acquire the status of a province?
63. Cholesterol is present in all of the following except:
(C) Egg White
(D) Egg yolk
64. Name of the writer of ‘A Short History of the Saracene”, who had also stayed active in the Pakistan movement.
(A) Shiblee Nomani
B) Chaudhry Rehmat Ali
(C) Sir Agha Khan Ali
(D) Syeed Ameer Ali
65. Who co-founded Hotmail in 1996 and then sold it to Microsoft?
(A) Shawn Fanning
(B) Ada Byron Lovelace
(C) Sabeer Bhatia
(D) Rey Tominson
66. Isthmus is:
(A) A lagoon
(B) An inland sea
(C) An island in a river
(D) Narrow piece of land connecting /link larger land areas
67. Allama Abdullah Yusuf Ali, the famous commentator of the Holy Quran, had served for a while as:
(A) Professor in Nizamia University Baghdad
(B) Teacher of Islamic College Lahore
(C) Principal of Islamia College Lahore
(D) Head of Islamic Seminary at Deobandi
68. Computer consists of:
(A) Hardware (B) Software
(C) Both A and B
(D) None of these
69. Bicameral system of legislature was started in Pakistan under the Constitution.
(A) Legal Frame Work (LFO)
70. Quaid-i-Azam had stated that he was his “Chief Lieutenant” and “Right Hand”?
(A) Liagat Ali Khan
(B) Ayub Khan
(C) Abdul Rab Nishtar
(D) Ch. Muhammad Ali
71. Choose the correct spelling:
72. Indicate the indirect form. Saleem said, “Do not eat mangoes”.
(A) Saleem said that he did’t eat mangoes
(B) Saleem said, he did not eaten mangoes
(C) Saleem said that he do not eat mangoes
(D) Saleem exclaimed that he do not eat mangoes
73. The ‘Statue of Liberty” was a gift to the United States on the occasion/event of its independence. Which country gifted it?
74. The shortcut key for making “Bold” in PC are:
(A) Shift + B
(B) Ctrl + B
(c) Ctrl+alt+ B
(D) Alt + B
75. If T is the husband of Q and R is the mother of Q and S. What relation does R have with T? (A) Mother
76. Pakistan linked the list of Nuclear Weapons States on:
(A) 28 May, 1996
(B) 3 June, 1997
(C) 28 May, 1998
(D) 8 April, 1999
77. “Yaum-e-Takbeer” is celebrated to commemorate the:
(A) 1965 War
(B) Adoption of Pakistan Resolution
(c) Death of School children in Peshawar
(D) First Nuclear tests by Pakistan
78. Antonym of “Inert” is:
79. The first Round Table Conference was held in London in:
80.Which of the following Galvanized iron sheets have on them a coating of:
81. Muslim countries are there in ASEAN?
82. ‘Hamas’ was founded in 1987 by:
(A) Yasser Arafat
(B) Ismail Hannia
(C) Sheikh Ahmad Yasin
(D) Khalid Ahmad
83. “Hayat-e-Javed” author by Maulana Altaf Hussain Hali is:
(B) Biography of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
(c) Brief account of the Muslims in the field of literature
(D) Guide for people who want to lead an ideal
84. Complete the numbers series? 4, 11, 7, 14, 10, 17___
85. Complete this series: 20, 32, 45, 59, 74 ____
86. A man walks 3 km to his East then turns left and walks 3 km towards North then turns left and walks 3 km towards West Indicate the best direction in which he is in to his starting point:
87. When was the first Wahi (revelation) was revealed on:
(A) 17 Ramzan
(B) 18 Ramzan
(C) 19 Ramzan
(D) 20 Ramzan
88. When was the First Session of the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan held?
(A) 11 August 1947
(B) 14 August 1947
(C) 19 August 1947
(D) 6 September 1947
89. Who invented the World Wide Web (WWW) with Robert Cailliau?
(A) Laiszlo Neztjev
(B) Tom Burns
(C) Tim Berners Lee
(D) Fred Zukerburg
90. Name the capital of Bosnia Herzogovina?
(D) None of these
91. The process of shattering the gallstones and kidney stones by shockwaves, is called:
(B) Kidney Surgery
92. On 19th December 2016 a Russian Ambassador was shot dead: Where did this Incident happen?
93. Pakistan has signed/engaged and ratified United Nations:
(A) Combating Desertification and Drought
(B) International Convention on Climate Change
(C) International Labor Convention on Child Labor life
(D) All of these
94. At the end of a conference the 10 people showed all shake hands with each other once. How many handshakes will there be altogether?
95. Which cattle disease has been eradicated(finish) worldwide?
(A) Mad Cow disease
(B) Foot and Mouth disease
(D) Bovine Tuberculosis
96. When a disease occurs over a large area of earth’s surface at one time, it is called:
(A) Endemic disease
(B) Epidemic disease
(C) Pandemic disease
(D) None of these
Answer the Question No’s: 97, 98, 99 and 100 after carefully reading the following passage:
Ship builders not claim that a ship is unsinkable, but sinking of the “Titanic” in the Northern Sea should never have happened. It was well designed and carefully maintained. It carried proper number of lifeboats. It was systematically inspected a day before its fatal voyage. “Titanic broke up and sank after colliding with an iceberg in the cold and still night. It went down so fastly that most of those on board, caught in their dark survived. The rest died of hypothermia before ago the rescuers could pick them from the sea. The final death toll was almost 1500. However, many questions about the sinking of Titanic and why so many survivors were men in the prime of their life.Most of the dead were women, children and the elderly.
97. One can understand from read out the passage that:
(A) The life saving equipment did not worked and the lifeboats could not be lowered.
(B) Design fault and incompetent crew of the Titanic were answerable for its sinking
(C) One hundred and fifty people achieved to leave the ship but died in freezing water
(D) Most of the victims were trapped inside their cabins with no chance to save themselves
98. It is clear out from the passage that the survivors of Titanic:
(A) Helped each other overcome/control post traumatic depression
(B) Were mostly young men
(C) Helped save hundreds of lives
(D) Did not tell the investigators anything about the accident
99. According to the passage, when titanic sank:
(A) Few of the passengers were fast asleep
(B) There were proper numbers of lifeboats and board
(C) Faster reaction from the crew could have saved more lives
(D) All passengers had come on the open deck before Titanic sank
100. The final death toll of the sinking of Titanic was:
(A) 50 including women, children and elderly
(B) Almost 1500 including men in the prime of their life
(C) Almost 1500 mostly women, children and the elderly
(D) Almost 1350
Sub Inspector Guess Papers/ Model Papers SOLVED
PPSC Lecturer Guide Books & Past Solved Papers for All Subjects
General Knowledge MCQS (Solved)- Taken from past papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, FIA, Police, etc…
FIA Jobs Syllabus & Course Outlines and Complete Data for FIA Exams/ Tests
Lecturer Islamic Studies Test Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc. Exams
Lecturer Math Guide PDF Book for PPSC, FPSC, NTS Exams for the post of Lecturer Mathematics.
FBR Inspector (BS-16) Inland Revenue jobs 2021 – by FPSC
PPSC Chief Officer/ Municipal Officer SOLVED Paper
Test preparation Data for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Disaster Management Department (Board of Revenue)
PPSC Solved Paper of Assistant (BS-16) held on 03.07.2021 by PPSC
FIA Recruitment Guide 2021 for Assistant, Sub Inspector, ASI, UDC, LDC
One Paper Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc.
Ministry of Defence (MOD) all past Solved Papers
FIA Constable Guide- Complete Book by Dogar Publishers