Download PPSC Sub Inspector Model Paper 09 for preparation of PPSC, FPSC, FIA, Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exams…
Model Paper # 09
1. What is the capital(center) city of Nigeria
2. Capital city of Baku____
3. Istanbul is a city of
4. Which continent Bosnia is situated in?
(D) South America
5. Which is the odd word ?
6. Khewra mines are Famous for their huge deposits of:
(C) Rock Salt
(D) Iron One
7. Jahangir Khan was world champion of:
8. Who is the Captain of our national T20 Cricket Team?
(A) Misbah-ul Haq
(B) Muhammad Hafeez
(C) Shahid Afridi
(D) Younis Khan
9. Pakistan’s 1973 Constitution has been amended ___
(A) 17 times TE
(B) 21 times
(C) 18 times
(D) 21 times
10. when was Allama Iqbal born in
11. The oldest(firstborn) Mughal monument in Pakistan is __
(A) Kamran’s Baradari Lahore
(B) Grand Mosque Thatta
(C) Wah Gardens
(D) Shalimar Gardens
12. The capital city of Tashkent?
13. OGRA is the regulatory body for our____
(A) Banking sector
(C) Oil and gas
(D) Oil and geology
14. “ West Indies” capital city name is?
(A) Port of Spain
(C) Panama City
(D) None of these
15. Taj Mahal was built at Agra was mausoleum of ___
(C) Mumtaz Mahal
(D) Noor Jahan
16. who was Hussain Shaheed Suharwardy ?
(A) Prime Minister of Pakistan
(B) Great writer
(C) Fast bowler
(D) Top businessman
17. Pakistan Steel was established in___
18. Which is the odd word ?
19. Which is the odd word among these?
20. Which is the odd word among these?
21. _____is the best policy.
22. Facebook is a networking program.
23. Bill Gates is the creator of
24. Which one is a famous email program
25. Unit of storage capacity of a hard disk is ____
26. Which Ozone layer protects life on earth from
(A) Greenhouse Gasses
(D) Ultra Violet Rays
27. Which Chemical formula for water is
(A) H2 O
(D) H2 O2
28. What is Tsunami
(A) Massive wave in sea due to arthquake
(B) Wind Storm
29. Which one is the Ecosystem refers to?
(A) Earth Environment
(B) Sea Salt
(C) Earth Heat
(D) Air Humidity
30. what is the branch of Gynecology?
31. which one European country Socrates, Plato and Aristotle were from ?
32. During the British rule Sahiwal city was named ?
33. The British named city of Campbellpur is now known:
34. FIR abbrivation is .
(A) First Information Report
(B) First Investigation Result
(C) Final Investigation Record
(D) For Investigation Report
35. Who was a Rai Ahmad Kharal ?
(A) Raja of Okara
(B) Freedom Fighter
(C) Big Landlord
(D) Civil Servant
36. Madho Lal and Shah Hussain were?
(A) Deep Friends
37. Luckhnow Pact was signed/hired between Congress and Muslim League in ___
38. Pakistan’s first Olympic Hockey Gold Medal was won in which year ___
(A) 1960 Rome
(B) 1964 Tokyo
(C) 1972 Munich
(D) 1976 Montreal
39. The Head Office of the State Bank of Pakistan is in which city?
40. Who is the Foreign Minister of Pakistan ?
(A) Sartaj Aziz
(B) Tarig Fatemi
(c) Raza Rabbani
(D) None of these
41.Name UN Body dealing with ?
(B) Drug Control
(C) Child Abuse
(D) Money Laundering
42. Cybercrime is connected to:
(D) Information Technology
43. The currency of Bangladesh is known ?
44. The currency of China’ is named __
45. Father of the nation of Indonesia name is ?
(C) Adam Malik
46. First Prime Minister of Bangladesh name was ?
(A) Khondkar Mushtaq Ahmed
(B) AK Fazl-ul-Haq
(c) Sh.Mujibur Rehman
(D) Begum Khalida Zia
47. Vladimir Putin is the president of which country?
48. Khyber Pass lies in which province?
(A) Khyber Pukhtunkhwa
(c) Azad Kashmir
49. Malika-e-Taranum was the title given to:
(A) Nasim Begum
(B) Noor Jahan
(C) Mussarat Nazeer
(D) Kausar Perveen
50.Who won last One Day Cricket World Cup?
(B) Sri Lanka
(C) New Zealand
51. Mahathir Muhammad was the Prime Minister of ?
52. The Year 2015 corresponds/matchs to which Hijra Year?
53. Which province is the largest Province of Pakistan by area.
(B) Khyber Pukhtunkhwa
54. Name the national flower of Pakistan.
55. which is the highest mountain peak of Pakistan
(A) Nanga Parbat
56. UNESCO is a ?
(A) Baby Milk Brand
(B) Chocolate Brand
(C) UN Body
(D) TV Channel
57. River Amu Darya flows through___
(A) Central Asia
(B) North Africa
58. The Muslim Andalus was located in ___
59. Warsak Dam is located in the provinces of ____
(B) Khyber Pukhtunkhwa
60. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan founded the——collage.
(A) MAO College Aligarh
(B) Delhi College
(C) Lahore College
(D) Patna College
61. Who was a Zia Mohyuddin ?
62. Which is the Pakistan’s largest industry ?
63. What is Hiran Minar ?
(A) Monument to a pet deer
(B) Hindu Temple
(C) Light House
(D) High School
64. Bulley Shah is buried in ——city?
65. Who is the Chief Justice of Pakistan Mr. Justice ____
(A) Jawwad Khawaja
(B) Riaz Ahmed
(C) Naşirul Mulk
(D) Tassadaq Gilani
66. Sadrdudin Hashwani is the owner of ____
(A) Pepsi Pakistan
(B) Lakhra Mines
(C) PC Hotels
67. Who is Asma Jehangir ?
68.Who is Mukhtaran Mai ?
(A) Gang rape victim
(B) Cricket Heroine
(C) Top Banker
69.Who is Malala Yousaf Zal ?
(A) A Student
(B) A Nobel Prize Winner
(C) A Teenager
(D) All of these
70. E-Commerce mean is :
(A) On-Line Trade
(B) Stocks & Shares
(C) Cotton Exchange
(D) Money Changing
71.How many members in Senate of Pakistan?
72. Boka Haram is a:
(A) Hindu Sect
(B) Shipping Company
(c) Christian Sect
(D) Terrorist Group
73. Where is the hometown of Prime Minister Narendra Modi:
(B) Andhra Pradesh
74. Who is the hero in the film “Waar” ?
(A) Fawad Khan
(C) Javed Sheikh
(D) Faisal Queshi
75. What comes end in this sequence? 2, 6, 11, 17___
76. What comes end in this sequence? 1.3, 12, 60____,
77. 121 is how much above 100?
78. 27 + 15 + 40 + 8 + 32 + 19 = solve it?
79. 99 + 77 +55 +33 + 11 = sum is?
(B) 273 (
80. How many planets revolve/rotate around the Sun?
81. How many kilo meters is equal to 50 miles?
82. 99 x 4 = multiply?
83. 40 x 5.9 = multiply?
84. 1140 ÷ 40 = divide?
85. 300 ÷ 1.5 = answer
Sub Inspector Model Papers SOLVED
PPSC Lecturer Guide Books & Past Solved Papers for All Subjects
General Knowledge MCQS (Solved)- Taken from past papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, FIA, Police, etc…
FIA Jobs Syllabus & Course Outlines and Complete Data for FIA Exams/ Tests
Lecturer Islamic Studies Test Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc. Exams
Lecturer Math Guide PDF Book for PPSC, FPSC, NTS Exams for the post of Lecturer Mathematics.
FBR Inspector (BS-16) Inland Revenue jobs 2021 – by FPSC
PPSC Chief Officer/ Municipal Officer SOLVED Paper
Test preparation Data for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Disaster Management Department (Board of Revenue)
PPSC Solved Paper of Assistant (BS-16) held on 03.07.2021 by PPSC
FIA Recruitment Guide 2021 for Assistant, Sub Inspector, ASI, UDC, LDC
One Paper Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc.
Ministry of Defence (MOD) all past Solved Papers
FIA Constable Guide- Complete Book by Dogar Publishers