Tehsildar (BS-16) Model Paper/ Mock Test No.04 according to new Syllabus 2021 || Tehsildar G.K Mock Test-01
Attempt these questions, Negative Marking is 0.25 Marks per wrong option selected.
Answer key is uploaded at the end of last question.
G.K Mock Test-01
1. Katas raj Temples are revered Hindu temples in Pakistan in which district the temples reside?
a) Jhelum b) Chakwal c) Mianwali d) Dera Ghazi Khan
2. Attock Fort was built during the reign of which Mughal?
a) Akbar b) Humayun c) Shah Jahan d) Aurangzeb
3. Which of the follow Vitamin contains traces of Solarium?
a) Vitamin A b) Vitamin Contains traces c) Vitamin D d) Vitamin K
4. Sindh Sagar Doab is one of the five major doabs of the Punjab province. It is the tract of land between the following rivers?
a) Indus and Chanab b) Chenab and Jhelum c) Indus and Jhelum d) Jhelum and Ravi
5. International Mother Language is celebrated on:
a) 21 February b) 21 March c) 21 April d) 21 May
6. Which among the given options is the capital of Kazakhstan?
a) Tashkent b) Astana c) Dushanbe d) Asghabat
7. SCO Shanghai Cooperation Organization was established ?
a) 1995 b) 2001 c) 1996 d) 2009
8. Amnesty International is an international non-government organization for Human Rights it was founded in:
a) 1960 b) 1961 c) 1962 d) 1963
9. Which among the following defines the event of Supernova?
a) Expanding Black Hole b) Exploding Star c) Shining Comet d) Moving Asteroid
10. King of Pop Michael Jackson was an American singer songwriter and dancer. He died in?
a) June 2009 b) June 2010 c) June 2008 d) June 2007
11. Who among the following is known as the Poet of Beauty?
MCQs Test preparation FPSC, PPSC, NTS and all
a) William Wordsworth b) John Keats c) Rudyard Kipling d) P. B. Shelley
12. Which instrument is suitable to measure the internal diameter of a test tube?
a) Vernier Calipers b) Screw Gauge c) Caliper d) Bore Gauge
13. Muhammad Ibn e Zakaria Al-Razi was a polymath physician, alchemist and philosopher from?
a) Iraq b) Syria c) Iran d) Morocco
14. Which country does the Batura Glacier lie?
a) Pakistan b) China c) Nepal d) India
15. Parsec is a unit used to measure __-?
a) Time b) Speed c) Distance d) Force
16. What is the life span of red blood cells?
a) 110 days b) 140 days c) 120 days d) 170 days
17. Dengue is caused by which type of mosquito:
a) Culex b) Marsh c) Aedes d) Mayaro
18. Kartarpur condor links which Gurdwara to India.
a) Panja Sahib b) Darbar Sahib c) Sacha Sauda d) Rohri Sahib
19. Ctrl, Shift and Alt are called ………. keys.
A) modifier B) function C) alphanumeric D) adjustment
20. A computer cannot “boot” if it does not have the _____
A) Compiler B) Loader C) Operating system D) Assembler
21. ________ is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors
A) Tracking B) Formatting C) Crashing D) Allotting
22. Junk e-mail is also called ______
A) Spam B) Spoof C) Sniffer script D) Spool
23. By default, your documents print in ________ mode
A) Landscape B) Portrait C) Page Setup D) Print View
24. Several computers linked to a server to share programs and storage space________
A) Network B) Grouping C) Library D) Integrated system
25. Where is RAM located?
A) Mother Board B) Expansion Board C) External Drive D) None
A _______ is a software program used to view Web pages.
A) site B) host C) link D) browser
26. The computer’s processor consists of the following parts
A) CPU and Main Memory B) Hard Disk and Floppy Drive
C) Control Unit and ALU D) Operating System and Application
27. Which of the following refers to a small, single-site network?
A) LAN B) DSL C) RAM D) USB
28. The smallest unit in a digital system is a………
A) Bit B) Byte C) Character D) Kilobyte
29. An Excel Workbook is a collection of
A) Charts B) Worksheets C) Both A & B D) None of the above
30. Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT are known as what?
A) Processor B) domain names C) modems D) operating systems
31. Which feature is used to make selected sentence to All Captital Letters or All Small Letters ?
A.Change Letter B.Change Sentence C.Change Case D.Change Word
32. To go to a specific location in a document we use :
A.Table of Contents B.HyperText C.Bookmark D.Macro
33. Office 365 is now the most popular cloud application in the world. But when did it debut?
A.2008 B.2010 C.2011 D.2014
34. Superscript, subscript, strikethrough are known as ?
A.Font Face B.Font Style C.Font Effects D.Font Format
35. A Microsoft Office user who has been certified by Microsoft is called MOS. What is the full form of MOS ?
A.Microsoft Office Special B.Microsoft Office Superior
C.Microsoft Office Specialist D.Microsoft Office eSpecial
36. What is the shortcut key to open the Open dialog box?
A.F12 B.Shift F12 C.Alt + F12 D.Ctrl + F12
37. By default Footers are printed on :
A.First Page B.Last Page C.All Pages D.Even Pages
38. Which key combination is used to insert a Page Break in MS Word ?
A.Shift + Enter B.Alt + Enter C.Ctrl + Enter D.Space + Enter
39. Which one of these is a valid Font Style ?
A.Superscript B.Subscript C.Regular D.Stikethrough
40. Gutter Margin can be set to :
A.Left and Right B.Top and Bottom C.Right and Bottom D.Left and Top
41. ____ appear at the bottom of the Excel window.
(A) Title bar (B) Formula bar (C) Work sheet tabs (D) Name box
42. Which of the following is not a term pertaining to spreadsheets?
(A) Cell (B) Character (C) Browser (D) Formula
43. Another name for a pre-programmed formula in Excel is
(A) Cell (B) Graph (C) Function (D) Range
44. Which of the following identifies a cell in Excel?
(A) Address (B) Formula (C) Name (D) Label
45. Which term is used to join the selected cells in to one cell?
(A) Filter (B) Wrap (C) Pivot (D) Merge
46. Which of the following Excel charts represents only one value for each variable?
(A) Bar (B) Pie (C) Line (D) Function
47. A formula in Excel always begins with an ____
(A) Equal sign (B) Colon (C) Comma (D) Space
48. Which command is used to close the window of Excel?
(A) Alt+ F4 (B) Ctrl + W (C) Ctrl +R (D) Ctrl+ C
49. The entire collection of related data in a place is referred to as a
(A) Table (B) Cell (C) Row (D) Column
50. By pressing _____ key we can move to next column.
(A) Enter (B) Tab (C) Insert (D) Shift
51. First boot sector virus is
(A) Computed (B) Mind (C) Brain (D) Elk cloner
52. The phrase ____ describe viruses, worms, Trojan horse attack applets and attack scripts.
(A) Spam (B) Phishing (C) Malware (D) Virus
53. A person who uses his or her expertise to gain access to other people’s computers to get information illegally or do damage is a
(A) Hacker (B) Analyst (C) Spammer (D) Programmer
54. A firewall
(A) Separates a network into multiple domains
(B) May need to allow http to pass
(C) Limits network access between the two security domains and maintains and logs all connections
(D) is a computer or router that sits between the trusted and untrusted
55. Which of the following items is not used in local area network (LAN)?
(A) Cable (B) Printer (C) Modem (D) Computer
56. A collection of interrelated records is called a
(A) Database (B) Spreadsheet (C) Management information system (D) Text file
57. External database is
(A) Database created using DBMS package
(B) Database created in MS-Word
(C) Database created in EXCEL
(D) All of the above
58. In a database, related fields are grouped to
(A) File (B) Bank (C) Menu (D) Data record
59. Which database handles full text data, image, audio and video?
(A) Multimedia database
(B) Video on demand database
(C) Graphics database
(D) Transaction database
60. When sending an Email, the ___ line describes the contents of the message.
(A) to (B) cc (C) subject (D) contents
61. Which country has introduced a Veto Power on any agreements entered with foreign countries?
[A] Pakistan [B] Afghanistan [C] Japan [D] Australia
62. Pakistan ranks ______ out of 139 countries in Rule of Law Index 2021 ?
A. 104 B. 130 C. 131 D. None of these
63. What is the Pakistan’s rank at the 2021 Global Hunger Index (GHI) out of 116 countries?
D. None of these
64. Father of Pakistan’s nuclear bomb’ A. Q. Khan died at the age of ________ ?
A. 82 B. 84 C. 85 D. None of these
65. Who is the Current Director-General (DG) of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) ?
A. Lt. Gen. Asif Ghafoor B. Lt. Gen. Nadeem Anjum C. Lt. Gen. Faiz Hameed D. None of these
66. Which Pakistani recently honored with the Japanese imperial decoration, The Order of the Rising Sun?
A. Syed Feroz Alam Shah B. Sirbaz Khan C. Nadeem Anjum D. None of these
67. According to the Pandora Papers, Pakistanis are the _______ largest buyers of property in London?
A. Second B. Third C. Fourth D. Fifth
68. __________ Mountaineer became the first Pakistani to climb nine of the world’s highest 14 peaks, each of which has a height of more than 8,000 metres ?
A. Salena Khawaja B. Sajid Ali sadpara C. Sirbaz Khan D. None of these
69. Pakistan and China conducted Joint Anti-Terrorist Exercise (JATE)-2021 in ______ province?
A. Balochistan B. Sindh C. KPK D. None of these
70. Pak-China conducted joint anti-terror exercise named:_______________?
A. Joint Anti-Terrorist Exercise (JATE) 2021
B. Pak-China Anti-Terrorist Exercise (PCATE) 2021
C. Pak-China Anti-Terrorist Exercise (PCAT) 2021
D. None of these
71. Which Country plans to buy 12 JF-17A Block-III fighter jets from Pakistan?
A. Uganda B. Chile C. Argentina D. None of these
72. Recently, PIA flight lands in Damascus after how many years?
B. 21 years C. 22 years D. 24 years D. None of these
73. When PM Pakistan Imran Khan addressed the 21st Meeting of SCO Council of Heads of State in Dushanbe?
A. 16 September 2021 B. 17 September 2021 C. 18 September 2021 D. None of these
74. Pakistan became a full member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) on _____________?
A. 4th June 2017 B. 6th June 2017 C. 9th June 2017 D. 13th June 2017
75. Rameez Raja is the _______ Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board?
A. 35th B. 36th C. 37th D. None of these
76. Who is the Current IG of Punjab Police?
A. Inam Ghani B. Capt. (R) Arif Nawaz Khan C. Shoaib dastagir D. Rao Sardar Ali Khan
78. The Separatist Leader of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Syed Ali Shah Gillani died on________?
A. 31 August 2021 B. 1st September 2021 C. 2 September 2021 D. None of these
79. Who Won the first-ever Gold Medal for Pakistan In Paralympics 2020?
A. M Shafique B. Asif Ijaz C. Haider Ali D. None of these
80. Name the App launched by Nadra for biometric verification?
A. Nadra biometric B. Pak Identity C. Pak Cnic D. None of these
81. Eid Prayer is __________ ?
A. Wajib B. Farz C. Sunnat D. Mustahib
82. The book of Hadith, Al-Muwatta, was compiled by __________ ?
A. Imam Abu Haneefa (R.A) B. Imam Shafi (R.A)
C. Imam Ahmad bin Hambal (R.A) D. Imam Malik (R.A)
83. In Hajj, touching the Black Stone, is called__________ ?
A. Istilam B. Sayee C. Ramee D. Tawaf
84. The first migration of the Companions and relatives of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was to __________ ?
A. Makkah B. Madina C. Abyssinia (Ethopia) D. Baghdad
85. The name “Muhammad” has been mentioned _________ times in the Holy Quran.
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
86. Which Surah of Quran has Bismillah twice ?
A. Aal-e-Imraan B. Al-Namal C. Yaaseen D. Muhammad
87. Which surah starts without “Bismillah” ?
A. Al-Baqara B. Al-Nisa C. Al-Toba D. Al-Ikhlas
88. In surah kahf, which animal is mentioned along with the Ashaab e kahf ?
A. Dog B. Cat C. Horse D. woodpecker
89. The “Battle of Yermuk” was fought between Muslims and _________ ?
A. Romans B. Jews C. Iranis D. Christians
90. Masjid Qiblatain is in _________ ?
A. Makkah B. Madina C. Taif D. Palestine
۔ “اٹھا کر پھینک دو باہر گلی میں نئی تہذیب کے انڈے ہیں گندے” یہ شعر کس عنوان کے تحت بانگ درا میں شامل ہے؟
( A ( ظریفانہ ) B ( تہذیب مغرب
( C ( وطنیت ) D ( شکوہ
۔ “مست رکھو ذکروفکر صبح گاہی میں اسے پختہ تر کر دو مزاج خانقاہی میں اسے” یہ شعر علامہ اقبال کے کس مجموعہ کلام سے ہے؟
( A ( بال جبریل ) B ( ارمغان حجاز
( C ( بانگ درا ) D ( اسرار رموز
۔ اقبال کی فارسی نظم’اسرار خودی’ کا انگریزی میں ترجمہ کس نے کیا؟
( A ( پروفیسر آرنلڈ ) B ( پطرس بخاری
( C ( پروفیسر نکلسن ) D ( پروفیسر براؤن
۔ ‘شیشے میں اتارنا’ اردو کا محاورہ ہے مطلب بتائیے۔
( A ( مہمان بنا لینا ) B ( بے وقوف بنانا
( C ( دشمن بنا لینا ) D ( گرویدہ کر لینا
“منہ رکھنا” کے معنی کیا ہیں؟
( A ( سجدہ کرنا ) B ( لحاظ رکھنا
( C ( تعریف کرنا ) D ( خدمت کرنا
۔ “پھوٹ لینا” کا مطلب کیا ہے؟
( A ( پھوڑا پھٹ جانا ) B ( پھوڑے کا ٹھیک ہو جانا
( C ( زارو قطار رونا ) D ( کھل کھلا کر ہنسنا
۔ “غربت کی بھی ہوتی ہے عجب صبح شام” اس مصرعے میں غربت کا کیا مطلب ہے؟
( A ( بے وطن ہونا ) B ( مفلسی
( C ( غریبی ) D ( مالی پریشانی
“نواب آئے ہمارے بھاگ آئے” اس مصرعے میں بھاگ کا کیا مطلب ہے؟
( A ( فرار ) B ( خوش قسمتی
( C ( تیز رفتار ) D ( جان بچانا
۔ “لف بکھرائے جو وہ بت سر بازار چلا ہر طرف شور اٹھاماز چلاماز”چلا ماز کا کیا مطلب ہے؟
( A ( پیٹنا ) B ( سانپ
( C ( بچھو ) D ( زدوکوب کرنا
ابن انشا کی وجہ شہرت ہے؟
( A ( مضمون ) B ( خاکہ
( C ( سفر نامہ ) D (
Answer Key/ Solution of Paper