How to Pass Assistant (BS-16) Paper of PPSC, FPSC, FIA, FBR and all other Testing Agencies, etc.
There is a complete description about Assistant (BS-16) Jobs, Assistant (BS-16) Job Description/ Job Duties, Assistant (BS-16) Complete Syllabus for PPSC, FPSC, FIA, FBR and all other Testing Agencies. There is a complete guide about How to Pass Assistant (BS-16) Paper. All data required to get good marks in test is also uploaded for your preparation as for fair use of policy and educational purposes.
Assistant (BS-16) Job Description/ Job Duties
In Police Department
- Noting Drafting of running as well as new cases/ files.
- Creation of New files.
- Updating of files.
- Record management in manual as well as in digital form.
- Managing Seniority Lists of Police Officers/Officials.
- Transfer/ Posting of Police Officers/ officials.
- Maintaining record of Show causes, Disciplinary actions against Police officer’s/ officials manual as well as in digital database.
- Maintaining lists of welfare funds, dowry funds, scholarships etc…
- Maintaining Cases lists running in Courts.
- Making reports for submission before Courts and relevant forums/ concerned departments.
- Checking daily routine letters, composing letters, ensure dispatch of letters, reports to concerned authorities.
- Assisting to promotion Boards.
Occasional Tasks and Responsibilities
Special Duties for special Operations,
- Any other assignment assigned by the Authority.
In S&GAD Department
- He will maintain reference books and keep them up-to-date by getting the correction slips pasted.
- He will be personally responsible for adding to a case any precedent, policy, rules or regulations relating to it, and flagging them properly and making references in the margin of the case before its submission to the Section Officer.
- He should undertake reference and research work, i.e. , acquaint himself with the rules and regulations pertaining to the subjects dealt with in his Section, maintain such statistics as are required by the Section Officer (e.g. in a Service Branch, maintain lists of Officers belonging to a specific cadre, showing their latest postings, etc.). and while examining old records, take extracts of important policy decisions etc.
- He will record advice tendered by the Service, Law and Finance Departments on any important matters referred to these Departments in a note book and also keep with him a separate reference collection of important decisions.
- He will prepare such statements and returns and collect such material and statistics, as may be required by the Section Officer.
- All outstanding reports and returns due to be received in the Section or to be submitted by the Section; and Time-limit cases.
- In the temporary absence of the Section Officer, he will submit and personally explain urgent cases to the Deputy Secretary concerned.
- He will undertake periodically a proper classification, recording, indexing and weeding of files in accordance with the instructions contained in this Manual under the guidance of the Section Officer and submit a half-yearly certificate of compliance to the Deputy Secretary concerned through the Section Officer, by the end of June and December each year.
Occasional Tasks and Responsibilities
- He will compare typing work with the Section Stenographer/ Clerk, when necessary.
- He will generally instruct and guide the Section Clerk and supervise his work.
- In the temporary absence of the Section Officer, he will attend to any urgent references or cases that may require immediate attention.
- In the absence of a clerk/ record keeper, he will perform the duties of the clerk/ record keeper.
- He will prepare drafts for approval after final orders have been passed.
In Other Government Departments such as Education, etc…:
- Putting up previous paper and other references relating to the case
- Opening of files and keeping a record of movement of files.
- Keeping a note of all important orders and decisions.
- Recording, indexing and weeding of files.
- Watching the necessity of keeping priority of security labels on file.
- He should bring to the notice of officer the first opportunity that occurs of removing these labels; and
- Other clerical duties assigned to him, including casual typing, maintenance of diary register, preparation of statements and putting of routine reminders.
Occasional Tasks and Responsibilities
Any other assignment assigned by the Authority.
Assistant (BS-16) Paper Pattern/ Syllabus
- Assistant (BS-16) Paper by PPSC
- Assistant (BS-16) Paper by FPSC
- Assistant (BS-16) Paper by FIA, NTS, FBR, Ministry of Defense and other Testing Agencies, etc…
- Assistant (BS-16) Paper Syllabus by PPSC
One paper MCQ Type Written Test comprising questions on the following syllabus has been approved which is as under: –
One paper of MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 Marks of 90 minutes’ duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
2. Assistant (BS-16) Paper Syllabus by FPSC
(a). Part-1 English (20%)
Grammar usage & Sentence Structure.
(b). General Intelligence (80%)
i. Basic Arithmetic
ii. Current Affairs
iii. Pakistan Affairs
iv. Islamic Studies
v. Basic Computer Operations
3. Assistant (BS-16) Paper Syllabus by NTS, FIA, FBR and other Testing Agencies, etc…
100 Marks Single Paper MCQ Type Written Test comprising questions about General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
How to Pass Assistant (BS-16) Paper?
Vocabulary with words substitution
Computer Parts (Hardware & Software’s)
Basics of Networking
Introduction and basics of Operating Systems
Names of Computer Languages
Names of Internet Browsers
Names of Famous Computer Companies
Basics of Email
Basics of Internet
MS Office including
MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Picture Manager, MS One Note, MS Publishers.
Other Necessary Contents according to Paper Syllabus
Basic Mathematics/ Basic Arithmetic
Basic Math/ Arithmetic Solution Book
- Introduction to Fundamental Beliefs and Practices of Islam
- Tauheed (Unity of Allah)
- Risalat (Finality of the Prophethood)
- Akhirat (Day of Judgement).
- Introduction to Islamic ibadat (worship)
- Salat, Soum, Zakat, Hajj, Jehad
- Islam and other religions
- Concept of morality
- Quranic Ayat and their Translation
- Sunnah, as a source of sharia
- Ijma (Consensus), as a source of sharia
- Qiyas as a source of sharia
- Ijtihad (reasoning)as a source of sharia
- North America
- South America
- World Geography
- Geographical Discoveries
- Lakes of the World
- Peninsulas of the World
- Oceans of the World
- Seas of the World
- Rivers of the World
- Water Falls of the World
- Islands of the World
- Glaciers of the World
- Coastlines of the World
- Shipping Canals of the World
- Famous Deserts of the World
- World’s 10 Largest Dams
- World’s Highest Dams
- Famous Tunnels
- Gulfs of the World
- Mountains of the World
- Plateaus of the World
- Straits of the World
- Landmarks of the World
- Geographical Epithets
- Wonders of the World
- World famous Streets
- World famous Towers
- World famous Bays
- Seaports of the World
- International Airlines
- International Airports
- Notable Newspapers
- Famous Buildings
- Archaeological Sites
- Cities on River Banks
- Mountain Passes
- Landlocked Countries of the World
- International Boundaries
- Location of Countries
- National Emblems of Countries
- Area and Population of Countries
- Presidents and Prime Ministers of Countries
- Official Languages of Countries
- National Anthems of Countries
- Capitals of Countries
- Currencies of Countries
- Parliaments of Countries
- National Birds of Countries
- National Flowers of Countries
- National Animals of Countries
- News Agencies of Countries
- Famous Intelligence Agencies
- Highest Military Decorations/ Awards
- Changed Geographical Names
- First in the World
- Producers of the World
- Libraries of the World
- Revolutions in the World
- Sacred Sites of the World Religious
- Renowned Mausoleums
- Renowned Memorials
- Famous Mosques in the World
- World Famous Shrines
- World Famous Churches
- World Famous Temples
- World Famous Gurdwaras
- World Famous Palaces, Halls
- World’s Famous Gates, Pillars and Historical Buildings
- World’s Famous Gardens, Parks, Squares, Markets, Stadium & Auditorium
- World Famous Museums
- World Famous Castles
- Notable Wars
- Famous Treaties
- Official Residencies
- International & Regional Organizations
- League of Nations
- United Nations
- United Nations Specialized Agencies
- Food and Agriculture Organizations (FAO)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- International Telecommunication Unit (ITU)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
- Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
- World Bank Group
- United Nations Programs and Funds
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- United Nations Environment Program (UNEP)
- United Nations Fund for Population Activities (UNFPA)
- World Food Council (WFC)
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Roster of the United Nations
- Selected International/ Regional Organizations
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- APEC Summits
- African Union (AU)
- Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- ASEAN Summits
- Big Seven or Group of 7 (G-7)
- G-7 Countries
- Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC)
- G-20 Summits
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa)
- BRICS Summits
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
- D-8 Organization for Economic Cooperation
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO)
- Secretaries General of ECO
- ECO Summits
- European Union (EU)
- Group of 77
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
- League of Arab States
- Non-Aligned Movement (NAM)
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- OIC Organs
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
- Secretaries General of SAARC
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)
- Warsaw Pact
- The Common Wealth
- Books and Authors
- Religions of the World
- Famous Painters
- Famous Poets
- Famous Personalities
- Nobel Prizes (2000-2020)
- The Booker Prize Winners
- Oscar Winner 2020
- Most Influential People of 2020
- International Years
- International Decades
- International Days
- Billionaires in 2020
- Economic / GDP Ranking in 2020
- World Universities Rankings in 2020-2021
- FIFA World Cups
- Olympic Games
- Asian Games
- Basketball players in 2020
Daily TV Bulletins and Newspapers are best sources of current affairs.
Download Past Papers of Assistant (BS-16) Jobs
2. Assistant (BS-16) Past Papers of FPSC
3. Assistant (BS-16) Past Papers of other Testing Agencies
Assistant (BS-16) all Past Solved Papers of PPSC 2021
Active and passive voice, worksheets, rules, with examples
General Knowledge MCQS (Solved)- Taken from past papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS, FIA, Police, etc…
FIA Jobs Syllabus & Course Outlines and Complete Data for FIA Exams/ Tests
Lecturer Islamic Studies Test Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc. Exams
Lecturer Math Guide PDF Book for PPSC, FPSC, NTS Exams for the post of Lecturer Mathematics.
FBR Inspector (BS-16) Inland Revenue jobs 2021 – by FPSC
PPSC Chief Officer/ Municipal Officer SOLVED Paper
Test preparation Data for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Disaster Management Department (Board of Revenue)
PPSC Solved Paper of Assistant (BS-16) held on 03.07.2021 by PPSC
FIA Recruitment Guide 2021 for Assistant, Sub Inspector, ASI, UDC, LDC
One Paper Guide for PPSC, FPSC, NTS etc.
Ministry of Defence (MOD) all past Solved Papers
FIA Constable Guide- Complete Book by Dogar Publishers