Download Sub Inspector (BS-14) Open Merit in Punjab Police Department Jobs 2021-2022 || Download Download Past Papers of Sub Inspector (BS-14) Open Merit in Punjab Police Department Jobs 2021-2022 || Download Past Papers of PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs & Guide Book for S.I Punjab Police Test…
Punjab Police Department announced the latest 839 Sub Inspector BS-14 PPSC Jobs. Apply Online before 03-12-2021.
In continuation of the Consolidated Advertisement No. 29/2020, published on 22-10-2020 in “Express and The Nation” vide Sr. No. 280 Case No. 70-RG/2020 to 79-RG/2020 for recruitment to 345 (Three hundred forty-five) posts of SUB-INSPECTOR (OPEN MERIT) (BS-14) on regular basis in the Punjab Police Department, a total number of posts have been increased from 345 to 839, due to addition of 494 posts.
All recruitment processes of SI vacancies Punjab police under Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. The Salaries and Pay Scales are of Sub Inspector is BPS 14. All these vacancies on a permanent basis, PPSC will accept applications from those candidates having said qualification and valid Domicile of Punjab province. Punjab Police Sub Inspector Jobs. Sub Inspector Jobs in Punjab Police 2021.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Latest Assistant Sub Inspector Punjab Police Jobs 2021. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
|Physical Standard||Height For Male 5 feet 7 inch|
Height For Female 5 feet 2 inch
Chest 33 34 1/2 only male
|Eligibility||Male / Female|
|Age Limit||18-30 Year|
|Posting Place||All Punjab|
|Salary||50000 Rs approximately for BS-14|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Secretary Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Controlling law & order situation in desired posting city/district.
- Investigation cases and performing such functions as required under Police Order-2002.
- Collecting actionable intelligence for targeted actions or operations.
- Understanding operational duties comprehensively and having mental agility to perform.
- Comprehending delicacy of sectarian issues and developing capability to handle the same.
- Having firsthand knowledge about terrorism & its related issues
District-wise Distribution of Seats:
|Name of Range / District||Total Seats|
|D.G Khan Region||38|
How to apply for PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2021-22?
Candidates male and female fill online application Punjab Public Service Commission follow steps to submit an application.
Step 1: Go to PPSC Website http://www.ppsc.gop.pk
Step 2: Download Challan Form
Step 3: Submit Rs:600/- PKR PPSC Challan Fee in National Bank
Step 4: Click the online Apply Button
Step 5: Fill Online Application form with accurate information according to your documents
Note-I: i) The candidates may submit online applications by 03-12-2021
Note-II: ii) The Candidates, who have already applied need not to apply again. All Other conditions of Eligibility will remain unchanged.
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
PPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus For Written Test
Written test details
One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration)
Syllabus for PPSC written test is comprising following subjects;
Part 1. General Knowledge (20%) this part will be composed of the following topics
- Pakistan Affairs
- Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates)
- Current Affairs
- Fundamental Rights
- Everyday Science
Part 2. English (40%) comprising the following topics
- One word substation and Idioms
- Sentence Correction / Completion
Part 3. I.T and Language Comprehension (40%)
- Basic use of following things
- M.S Office
- Electronic Record Keeping
Download PPSC Sub Inspector Roll No. Slips from below Link
Download Past Papers of Sub Inspector (BS-14) in Punjab Police Department and also Download Guide Books for PPSC Test Preparation.
Download Sub Inspector Past Solved Papers
Sub Inspector Past Paper 2022(held on 30.01.2022)
Download Assistant Sub Inspector Past Papers
Complete Preparation Books & Data for the Post of Sub Inspector Punjab Police