Pass Assistant (BS-16) Punjab Police Department through PPSC in 25 Days only
Punjab Public Service Commission advertised 48 posts of Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department (Case No.06-RG/2020) on 02-02-2020 with the closing date as 17-02-2020. A Written Test of this case was conducted on 18-10-2020 and its result was announced on 21-12-2020. The Interviews were fixed on 29-12-2020 to 01-01-2021. Meanwhile the process on this case was stopped due to unavoidable circumstances. The Competent Authority has decided that fresh Written Test of this case be conducted. Now it is intimated to all the concerned candidates, who had applied against the posts of Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department that Punjab Public Service Commission is going to schedule the Written Test for the post of Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department tentatively on 01-10-2023.
PPSC Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab police Department, Test Date: 01.10.2023
Data for Preparation, past papers, Note etc are upload at the end of this page.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs of Assistant (BS-16) were announced by Punjab Police through PPSC in 2020.
These Jobs were announced on Official Website of Punjab Public Service Commission Consolidated Advertisement No.05/2020 Case No.06-RG/2020.
Now you have more chances to be selected as Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department through Punjab Public Service Commission.
Details of PPSC Punjab Police Jobs of Assistant (BS-16).
Post Name:- Assistant (BPS 16)
Department:- Punjab Police
Expected Salary:- 60000/-
Post Title: Assistant (bs-16)
Basic Pay Scale: 16
Number of Posts: 48
Nature of Post: Regular Basis
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab
As per Punjab Police Department (Ministerial Posts) Recruitment Rules, 1988 (amended from time to time) the minimum qualification required for the posts of Assistant is Graduation with second division from a recognized University / Institute.
Minimum Experience: Nil
Age: Male (18 to 25 + 05) 30 years and Female (18 to 25 + 08) 33 years
Gender: Male and Female
Domicile Eligibility: Only Punjab domiciled candidates can apply.
Syllabus for Assistant Exam / Test
One paper of MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 Marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
How to Apply for Assistant Punjab Police
- Deposit Rs.600/- under Head:”C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- Fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates” at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
Salary of Assistant is equal to Basic Pay Scale 16 along with allowances as admissible to other Punjab Government Employees. An estimated salary of an Assistant is Rs. 60000/- per month.
Assistant Job Description
Usually, an Assistant performs the following duties:
- He/ She will maintain reference books and keep them up-to-date by getting the correction slips pasted.
- He/ She is personally responsible for adding to a case any precedent, policy, rules, or regulations relating to it, and flagging them properly and making references in the margin of the case before its submission.
- He/ She should undertake reference and research work, i.e., acquaint himself with the rules and regulations pertaining to the subjects dealt with, maintain such statistics as are required (e.g. in a Service Branch, maintain lists of officers belonging to a specific cadre, showing their latest postings, etc.), and while examining old records, take extracts of important policy decisions, etc.
- He/ She will record advice tendered by the Services, Law and Finance Departments on any important matters referred to these Departments in a note book and also keep with him a separate reference collection of important decisions.
- He/ She will prepare such statements and returns and collect such material and statistics, as may be required
- He will undertake periodically a proper classification, recording, indexing and weeding of files.
- He/ She will compare typing work with the Stenographer/Clerk, when necessary.
- He/ She will generally instruct and guide the Clerk and supervise his work. In the temporary absence of the Officer, he will attend to any urgent references or cases that may require immediate attention.
- In the absence of a clerk/record keeper, he will perform the duties of the clerk/record keeper.
Assistant Promotion / Career Scope in Punjab Police
Step 1: Assistant is eligible for promotion as Superintendent in Basic Scale 17 upon completion of 07 years service and 04 weeks training meant for promotion on seniority cum fitness basis.
Step 2: Superintendent, Basic Scale 17, is eligible for promotion Assistant Director in Basic Scale 17 & 18 after completion of 08 years service in BS 17 on seniority cum fitness basis.
Download Complete MCQs Data/Preparation Material for Test Preparation of Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department through PPSC
To Prepare the test of Assistant BS-16 in just 25 days, Follow below steps:
Download Below mentioned Past papers and Books to prepare for PPSC Exam of Assistant (BS-16) in Punjab Police Department.
- Prepare All Past Solved Papers of Assistant BS-16 Held in 2023. (Download here)
- Prepare All Past Solved Papers of Assistant BS-16 held from 15-2022 (Download here)
- Prepared Assistant BS-16 All Past Papers of different departments (Download here)
- Prepare All Repeated MCQS of PPSC held in 2022 (Download here)
- Prepare All Repeated MCQS of PPSC held in 2021 (Download here)
- Prepare All Repeated MCQS of PPSC held in 2020 (Download here)
- Prepare All Repeated MCQS of Islamic Studies (Download here)
- Prepare All Repeated MCQS of Pak Studies (Download here)
- Prepare All Repeated MCQS of Computer Science (Download here)
- Prepare All Repeated MCQS of General Knowledge (Download here)
- Imtiaz Shahid Past Papers Latest Model Book (Download here)
- Objective One Liner General Knowledge by Dr. Iqra Imtiaz Shahid Latest 2022 Edition- Advance Publishers (Download here)
- The Most Authentic One Paper MCQs 2021 by Ch Ahmed Najib (Download here)